+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 478 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you can start trading as a scalper you need to know much about trading, scalping is good and you will enjoy it when you start making that little pips..............with good strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya my dear you say rite we are or who trade with scalping strategy he known as gambler and am also some time scalping therefore am also some time gambler

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is short time strategy for intraday traders and it's very good for strategy for small time trade. I am using scalping strategy in my trading, i am used 1 minute, 5 minutes time frame for scalping strategy.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalping is aggressive strategy because you put your self under stress and follow the market to catch any chance you see it in the market but it have advantage and dis advantage the advantage you can earn big money with it but the disadvantage you expose your capital to many risks while you put and open many position in the market so may be face big risks or lose your capital

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    sclaping karna zroori hotah ia yadi admi isme kare to ach akama sakta hia isliy sabse ye ani chahiy aur sabko karni bhi chahiy isse apna hi labh hoga ye zroori bhi hai mai to bhia karta hun aur sabko karne ko bolta bhi hun

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    born to learn, I think the scalpe is a difficult strategy to maintain day after day regimen consecutive gains. Because it is based on the use of higher risk margin and bit pips positive closure. It takes skill and a lot of time available to follow the market, because in scalp won in sell and buy, but in my opinion, is good put for the scalp strategy the EA to work in our place.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Sometimes scalping is good for save us but for a good trader its not the right trader.
    i think so. its bring little profits that's right but getting higher strategy its not good enough.
    i think its a one kind of gambling and i don't support it.

Member hendarman is an unknown quantity at this point hendarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexrip View Post
    scalping seems a must and favourite strategy to me. it a strategy that requires a better physical condition than the other types of trade, because scalping takes a long time in front of the chart to make trades.
    correct sir, can we make scalping is arguably the benchmark trader will quickly take the road of success if they have mastered the technique of scalping and I'm sure you'll be able to easily take full advantage of your day to day trading

Senior Member sukeshroy is on a distinguished road sukeshroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik.saleem View Post
    Scalping is a good methods for trading with make a little pips as the target and it is easy touched by the market, But some of trader will use the higher lot size setting then it becomes a high risk method, But if the trader can trade with well and understand to put the order at the right track and make relevant target, I think everything will be okay, and also i have been trading with scalping for more than 3 years
    right scalping is good method to make quick profits in minutes but suitable for traders that have large capital to trade if small capital traders use it then they get margin call due to violating money management.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is my best trading strategy ever and i think this can bring me some good profit life long time. But one thing should be ensured on each order, scalping is for small profit, don't try to get high profit from it. Then it may lead you to failure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 478 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)