+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 478 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the best forex trading strategy for earn more money in this business in short period of time. but it is not safe for new forex traders to use scalping trading strategy in forex trading business. because it requires more and more practice to earn money from this scalping strategy.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping trading is very good for making a good profit with in short time. but its not good way for trading. a trader must start their trading with long term term. scalping trading required a long trading experience with good knowedge. in sacalping trading there is very high risk so try to avoid it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion
    hi,
    scalping is the next plan after day trading.
    i prefer day trading compare to scalping because to save my energy to open and close position too frequently. and it is very tiring.
    in my opinion, smart traders won't choose scalping except the market is sideways.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member new10002 is an unknown quantity at this point new10002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it depends from person to person how they really feel about scalping. The scalping is very much helpful who wants a quick profit from the market. But for the trader who thinks about future they do no like it because they think that it creates problem in the market in the long run.

Member junayed is an unknown quantity at this point junayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good methods of trading with make a little pips as the target it is easy touch by the market .some of traders are making this this meteors higher lot size settings then it becomes a higher risk methods

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am beginning to trade, I use scalping strategies, because I can benefit quickly. but when I'm wrong time, when I was trading with a scalping strategy during European session, and it happens quite a big trend and at that I was wrong in entering the market, and resulted in me having a pretty big loss, and because I was only beginning trading, I am having panic finally a margin call.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is a very dangerous, because it is a high risk but high return, we could scalping by using a large lot and it will make our account is fast growing, but if once only loss then we will lose all our capital

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The greater time of my trading in forex has been scalping. I used to scalp for little profits until i came to realize that it was dangerous and very stressful. Scalping is a difficult trading method since it has to do with scalping on the smaller time frames like say 1 minutes, 5 minutes and 15 minutes. Scalping can earn you some good profits but when the market goes bad, one could loose all that profit and more in just one bad trading day. I had this experience before where i scalped and increased my profit from 100 dollars to 180 dollars and then the next day of trading i lost it all up to 40 dollars. My money almost gone and i was trying to stick to my trading style. The signals came more and bad ones.

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good method.Taking too much risk in trade is to scalp.we should not take too much risk for any business.keeping cool our mind is necessary for any business.

Member DANISH is an unknown quantity at this point DANISH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and i also hate from the people who scalping because its not a true game and the people take it negative.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 478 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)