+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 478 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is one of the good strategy , but by using the scalping it can being one of the dangerous strategy too, because the scalper is spend more of the time in front of the MT4, so some time they are also got more bad of the emotion inside this business too, so they need to being careful about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member msm is an unknown quantity at this point msm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion
    For beginner this is the safest trade to reduce the risk and getting small profit. I am doing this kind of trade and getting better profit and i like it. I am trying in the long term trade but this is not much easy to take profit but i see some difficulties for beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se to scalping ek kafi achi strategy ha money earn krne k lye or mere khayal se jitni jaldi market se bahir nikal jaya kre utna faida hota ha low equity account k lye or scalping bhi kafi fast strategy ha fast entery and fast exit in profit

Banned creativeifx is on a distinguished road creativeifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is good for his, who is can make an good strategy with fast. and also want to active member, Because scalping are good for 24h active member can do it. scalping is risky Butt, it's so profitable with quickly we can do it and make lot of profit so fast. and i also do it all time, Because I'm a scalping man

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I do not have those "gut feel' trades as i know that these will be emotionally driven trades, my trades emerge from the laid down trading plan. Before getting into the trade i ensure that i have already done my research on where i want to enter and where to exit, where to place the take profit & stoploss.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalpping is a way to get rich quick in forex, but it is the most risky strategy to use in forex trading. It involves taking few pips like 10 pips which is the most common and with a large lot size. But I think we can also scalp using small lot size so as to reduce the level of risk.

Senior Member gigiheka is on a distinguished road gigiheka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think to do scalping for my trading. It is too risky and make me tired because open and close orders repeatly.
    I dont like type of trading like that. Because usually its also dont set stop loss for just get little pips. And get rid of your greediness.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks

The best way to choose your strategy is first of all you have to see what kind of trade you are intraday, swing trader, long term or mid term and then you can choose any strategy which suits you the best and suits with your type of trading and time period and the kind of chart and all you use.

Member Eko Widodo is an unknown quantity at this point Eko Widodo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping in my opinion it is a technique in trading, scalper type it does take a little profit quickly, but the indicators should also be accurate so that no one steps in making decisions, ..

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good scalping is the best way to make huge capital in short position but need much more concentration and needs have a lot of patience and also need to skill about the market technical analysis and more or less fundamental analysis. those who have a short fund should follow about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 478 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)