+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 478 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laodai View Post
    some people fill that there is no importance scalping in forex but in my case i think my forex experience says that it is very important for us to use scalping to do get profit from forex , it is really important for us.
    it's not of an 'important' issue.
    Scalping or intraday or swing are all trading style.
    It would depends on the individual traders themselves - which of the three suit them the most.
    Traders can still make money using either of the trading styles.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlover View Post
    scalping is not for all forex trader. most of the trader fall in accident through scalping. forex is not a place for those who have less endurance. to do scalping need more experience and strong analytic power. but most of the trader do not have the quality. so it is better to trade in a long way.
    Before trading Forex you need to set up an account with a Forex broker. You may feel overwhelmed by the number of brokers who offer their services online. Deciding on a broker requires a little bit of research on your part, but the time spent will give you insight into the services that are available and fees charged by various brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me scalping ko acha samaj ta ho aur ye b kehta hon k thek hai app es sy kafi mada milti hai but unko milti hai jo es k bare me janty hain mojy to thorra bohat pata hai es k barre me kabi aur kisi se nahi pucha maga abb kisi se mochana parre ga aur es k bare me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member indafx is an unknown quantity at this point indafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping newbie I have not done as often wrong, I'd helped when trading with the ongoing trend, or my term as breakouter or trend following traders, because it is easier and more profitable.

Senior Member laodai is an unknown quantity at this point laodai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people fill that there is no importance scalping in forex but in my case i think my forex experience says that it is very important for us to use scalping to do get profit from forex , it is really important for us.

Senior Member boganic is an unknown quantity at this point boganic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me intelnow i don't understand what does scalping mean exactly....... can someone tell us when we can use this method of trading ? and why some brokers don't allow scalping? i want really try it in the future.......

Senior Member expertanalyzer is an unknown quantity at this point expertanalyzer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is just an exploitation of the industry through bulk and small-time fast changes in the costs..
    I don't like those individuals who do scalping because this is not a reasonable activity to do... so you should never do any such factor which uses the industry circumstances in adverse way.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujy samjha naheen atee traders kion scalping karty hain, mary khyaal mian scalping ko achaa trading style naheen hay aap ko scalping aik achay aur real trader kay tor par grow naheen hony detee aur na hi aap market main behtar earn kar paty ho.

Senior Member manish is an unknown quantity at this point manish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is ever been my favorite method of trading. I work you testament meliorate your scalping science every example you use doing it everyday. I always victimized M1.M5 and M15 for scalping because berth abstraction frames gives many scalping opportunities than high

Senior Member goldenprofitx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenprofitx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its absolutely indeeed the hardest businesss In the business and thank you to interact do not use it the other way although they are more dangerous way make me a job you can achieve a gain or loss and all of them his way and you are to choose the way if you want to gain fast this way and if you do not want there's more out of the way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 478 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)