+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 478 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is an excellent way to make big profits from the forex market by taking lots of trades and closing them with small profits, although this method can be profitable but can then be too risky and can give you a big draw-down. Scalping requires strong emotions. because scalping uses a small period of time, you must always monitor the graph. if you trade using a robot, you cannot monitor charts, but you cannot take robots. You must study money analysis and management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex scalping is a trading strategy where traders make dozens or even hundreds of trades every day, looking to catch a few pips per trade. Generally, brokers endure trading for less than a minute, as soon as their position catches a few pips. Most trade falls in accidents through scalping. Most of the trade has no quality so it is better to trade in the long term. They are gamblers who want a sudden amount of profit and support fate. Too many risks in trading. forex is for the scalp.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear brother ye scalping boht risky trading style hai is me M1 se M30 tk k time frame use karty hain jis me market k thek signals nei milty yani fake signals,candles banty hain jis se trading me loss jyada ho jata ha.Is liye dear behtar ye hai k ap swing ya day trading karn ye position trading b achi hoti hai.Is se dear boht good and strong signals r entry li jati hai or good profit b bn jaty hain.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good trading method as a target to be a small point, and it's easy to touch the market, but business practices from several large batch size settings, the risk of using it, but if it's true, and business and trading can be targeted to all relevant orders, in good condition, and for more than 4 years, I have been trading scalping. Scalping is a high-risk trading technique. Only expert traders can do this technique with good profits. Most scalpers blow their accounts and get nothing, or can only make a lot of profits but lose everything again.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trade strategy. Most traders fall in accidents through scalping. Forex is not a place for those who have less durability. Scalping requires more experience and strong analytical power. But most traders don't have quality. So it's better to trade far away. and Scalping is a selling and buying technique. The majority of investors fall in incidents through scalping. Foreign exchange is not a location when you have far less stamina. To complete scalping requires more meetings and strong analytical energy. However, most investors do not have standards. As a result, the best for the industry is at a considerable distance.

Member sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite has a reputation beyond repute sarowhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,113 Times in 373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi scalping good methods main sy na hai. Scalping ka method easy nhi hai. Es method main expert aor professional bhi losses kr jaty hain. Forex trading ka jo right method hai woh trader ko use krna hai. Trading main scalping methods main high risk use krna prta hai, high lots use krna prti hai jo kah heavy losses ka cause hoti hain. That's clear. thanks

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sarowhite For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-08-31), foziia (2018-08-28), imadiha (2018-08-28), kekbad (2018-08-28), khizar1 (2018-08-31), Unregistered (3), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-28)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trader Scalping is not for everyone. Most of the accidents decrease through resell traders. Forex is not a place for those who have little resistance. I need strong analytical skills and more experience to peel. However, most of my traders don't have quality. So it is recommended that you change the old method. and what will happen if the reduction meets the limits? While foreign exchange investment traders have the capacity to liquidate income or losses for their customers, they need to face a personalized bankruptcy, which certain people don't want.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex narket mai scalping bhe ak trading ka tareqa car gai. Es ko bhe samjhna hai tou ap ko knowkedge hasil krna hai aur market mai trebd kay ath sath ap ko news bhe samjhna zaroori hai. Tab ap scalping kay tareeqa car nai trade kr sakty ho.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    scalping karna ess business me asaan nahi hai,esme trader ko scalping karna hai to esme usko analysis aana chahiye,esme trader ko scalping me bahut he jada high risk lena padta hai aur ye uske liye market me bahut he galat rehta hai,esme pehle experience market me banalena chahiye.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure of the abrasion of this exploitation with the moment of setting fast in a small price range only in large quantities by buying together. Scalping is not only for interested Forex brokers. Most sellers have an accident with a drop of scalping. If you are not only a regional currency, the amount of stamina is smaller. To complete scalping, more involved with analytic power must be stronger. Although the majority of sellers do not need quality. It's easier to buy and sell at great distances.
    Scalping is the best way to get money from the market by scalping, we can ensure that we get better in the market because I know that with that we will be better the way I use it for the long term is the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 478 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)