+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Strategies.

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term trading or long term trading and there is also buy or sell order for doing this trading so I do not think that anyone wants to show you the real strategy of profitable monopoly there I had him for years of research on strategies and has continued to this day to end that Nevertheless simply no technique will deliver this type of indicate So having possible low in addition to high also a full method I simply keep up relocating regular strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabi Ahmed Gill View Post
    agr hum log achi or best trading kani ha to ap ko trading ka bara main boht zada trading krne para ge us ka bad trading main ap ko boht sara experience earned kanra para ga us ka bad ap ko achi or best trading karne ah to ap ko trading main kafi sara knowledge earned kanra para ga us ka bad he ap achi or best trading kar sakta hoo,
    ye to sahi bt ki ap ne zayda earn krna chahte hain ap to ap ko zayda experiance or knowledge ki zrort pharti ha phir hi ap achi amount earn kr skte hain, demo per pratcie karo gy to hi acha earn karo gy
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right there is no best strategy because market condition always change so we must always adapting with market changes namely So far I only use support and resistance strategies in my trading namely Then i can trade with discipline and stick to the rule rather than because using sto loss is very important that they should trade after watching news and they should trade with the use of forex indicators because they help to understand the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milakhan is an unknown quantity at this point milakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    in MY opinion Based on MY OWN experience, That is good to trade relax AND ALSO happily. with the good emotions, i may consider revenue consistently. within MY OWN strategies, we can produce profit.. keep in mind to work with money management... WORK WITH your own strategies. don't collect too numerous indicators, You may be confused AND ALSO usually make you not to end up being consistent within single or a couple of strategies.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is compared as a life of business therefore best strategy not good enough to good profit need to learn experience and knowledge first aply strategy in demo trading when you profit Why does Golf look easy when tiger woods plays it its because behind the scenes he has done countless hours of practice almo namely Beginner must follow money management otherwise no other strategy can bring profit

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bilalahsan View Post
    good wining ratio of trades depend on your good anylsis of market trend and risky management and money management. experienced trades wining ratio is always high from losing trades because thy trade with proper anylsis and follow the rules with discipline.
    with just 60% winning rate we've been able to get a good profit, so long as we understand how to manage risk properly
    some of my friends actually only able to get a ratio of 50%, but because he was using a 3: 1 risk reward, then he would still make a profit despite only getting 5 takeprofit of 10 entries
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is 10% learning and 90% experience namely the best strategy varies for each merchant that As a new trader at first i have feel hesitation that which strategy is suited for me And to get a good strategy is needed to learn and practice consistently then if trading successfully were easyyou can achieve the benefits eventually I advise the

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Also this forum have a lots of trading strategy in fact Learning trading skills and business skills will help you improve your business You can make a lot of profit with forex trading if you know how actually to do it! instead of hi dear there no best strategy in forex trading because all strategy is good if we know how to use it well that There is no fixed strategy for the beginner that they can follow to get the success then So it is very important in Forex trade to prepare a strategy for tradin

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to earn is to use small amounts of money and earn slowly without risks only For beginner i think they should search many strategies and start to try the strategy they only understand and know how to work with it beside testing and practice with it few time with demo account that is It may or may not be profitable But I still don't like to recommend this as if it will help you to learn that how to innvest how to take decisions how to develop your strategy how to make

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan dear ager aap ke paas ache analysis skills hain tu aap easily aap apni strategy bna skte ho ager aap ke paas ye skills nhi hain tu aap ko chye ke aap forex trading pe dhiyan do.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good wining ratio of trades depend on your good anylsis of market trend and risky management and money management. experienced trades wining ratio is always high from losing trades because thy trade with proper anylsis and follow the rules with discipline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open