+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 285 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I can do to trade with news is to use a news calendar. Is the news good for the currency, most currency prices will be higher, on the contrary if the news is bad for the currency, the price will be lower. So we can make analysis and make decisions to buy or sell currencies based on news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are thinking of buying a forex or forex tray, then you have the option to apply something to your computer, but it is possible that I have the ability to communicate with each other to get a better understanding of what I have learned. There is no reason to believe that forex is one of the best businesses that we can compete with also the dreams of foreign investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News from various forex related websites has been published by the news so they can read and write about web pages and they have no main information about time-to-time trading programs, which is why they risk the news. The release of bad trade in goods has a negative impact on trade and trade between people and businesses.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that when you have to trade on the news you have to understand the importance of the news so that you will do the right trade and you have to confirm the news before you have to take the trade otherwise wrong. and to read the news you have to choose the right website for that because reading news is not as easy as you think about it because some are not as important as thinking about what they cannot make an effect on the market as we think about it so we must always remember

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, first look at the economic calendar. And find all the main activities that will be released that day. there will be an estimate of the final results and the expected level will also be given. So if you want to trade with the news, you have to analyze the past performance about how the market moves in the graph and according to what opens your position and I also don't know about it even though I try a lot. So it also helps me if someone explains it completely. But the post above that I saw, they were not very helpful at all because they did not say it clearly.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I clearly think there is no double that trading with the news is this good one that you have to see and if you know some strong news coming out make sure that you have given him time to trade because when you trade at that time the price may be very unstable. and Maybe experts can explain more ways to trade using forex news. But, what I learn and get forex news that produces good results for each pair will make the value of the pair will increase and vice versa.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you trade, of course you have to look at the economic calendar and know when the news comes and open trades away from that time to be safe. You don't need to lose quickly because when the news market moves so fast luck and to trade in forex trading we have to use all platforms in where we can get the idea of market trends in this goal the news is the main source of us can be the actual trends of the trading market you have to watch the live trading channel Baloom berg for the news

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News ko read kerna ka treeka hai ap previous data or actual data ko compare ker sakty hein is men jo differences hon gay us news ka efffect show kerien gay jo forex market per pary ga. ager news k data k dermiyan zada faraq ho ga pher news forex per big effect kery gi

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black_dimond For This Useful Post:

Bardon (2018-12-15), mooon (2018-12-16)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    forex trading me news dekhny kay liye online google say new dekhny chahiy jo aaj kal latest news aa rhy hay google pay usy new kay hisab say hi forex trading karny chahihay.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad_Arif For This Useful Post:

mooon (2018-12-16)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea how can we read news and all aspects because I am new here but I am trying here to become a earner and try to save my self from loss

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-30), mooon (2018-12-16), Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15), ntn (2018-12-20), Shahid78 (2018-12-30), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 285 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)