+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 259 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2586

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    well, better late that never. and yes, it is true and you can understand why if you apply little bit of logic and sense. ea never use fundamentals, they are strictly based on technical terms and they dont work
    mjhe personally to EA use kernay kay koi ittfaq nae hay, laykin mjhe iss baat ka yaqeen hay kay ye EA sahi nae hotay. hum ko apni trading manual hi kerni chaheay keuun kay khaas ker news time fail ho saktay hain.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it's all aboute of them are just waste of time and money.They have lost me a great amount and now i am trading manually and making good money and trading my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    What i always believed and now it made me confident about it, that commercial EAs available in the market never works.
    As i always traded manually but recently my interest developed in EAs, so i started testing few EAs and selected three out of them to test on my live account.
    I decided that i will test them on my bonus account from the forum, and i must say the best two EAs already ate up 30% of the account, the last one is on the testing phase and if it also fails i will give up EA testing on live account for now.
    as my ea account decreased and the account i traded manual has attained some good profits.
    So once again i came to the conclusion that commercial EAs never work
    I'm curious, what ea name you use, and how much money you spend to get it ea? I think it's very important for us all, with your information to make us more careful to use the ea. No matter ea commercial or free, because it is very susceptible to our account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,i think EA can eat our account.There are no EA that is successful in every situation.I don't use any EA in my account.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wanted to use ea when i heard about them, and i was really exited about it, then i started to rationalize their claims. i realised there is no way to double you money in two weeks, as, it is forex.not money tree.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    as my ea account decreased and the account i traded manula has attained some good profits so once agai I came to conclusion that commerccial eas never work

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, better late that never. and yes, it is true and you can understand why if you apply little bit of logic and sense. ea never use fundamentals, they are strictly based on technical terms and they dont work

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trader is better than EA. You have already use EA you know what is be best. I always try to trade with my manual system in forex.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonmoy View Post
    i consistently traded manually but afresh my absorption developed in EAs, so i started testing few EAs and called three out of them to analysis on my reside account.
    according to me i am not agree with this idea EAs can't up your account for everyday on the contrary EA Often cause the loss of capital Because it does not support it that's why i prefer a manual trading i think it's more safe than robot.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes EA can really eat up our account any time because i think it is robot and for this reason mistake can be happened and ultimately our account can fall in big loss and can blown also within short time and for this reason i do not use EA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 259 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)