+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2586

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not tried any commercial EAs in my trading , i also have some passion to use EAs to make money without much efforts. But after seeing so many reviews about them i thought of giving up that idea and continue trading manually. Because the experience what we get from manual trading is more worthy than the money we earn with EA.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    EAs can really eat up your account fast
    You are right EAs are fool, they don't know flexability, and if some new conditions came in the market, they will not respect it, and will definitely ear your account, take the example of Forex hacked, it hacks your money instead..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not use EA till this moment. And i think EA is not good for trader. Because with EA you can easily loss your account. And with EA you can't make good profit on anytime. So i like to trade with manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    sudsind, Yes, if you have an EA with adequate and well-programmed settings depending on your account balance, equity. They can really help you climb your account shortly. But we must be aware and always know how to adjust our EA account, because otherwise, unless it is an account with a good sum as directed by the creators, because these EA default is set to a certain amount in the sum, otherwise we should be aware and with some knowledge of how to adjust.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye baat sach ho sakti hay, laykin her EA kay liay nae, kuch EA achay bhi hotay hain, jo trade to nae kertay laykin trading may aap ki madad kertay hain. Iss liay ye statement sahi nae kay EA will eat up our account.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member hacene is an unknown quantity at this point hacene's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend, but do not trust the EA to work alone, you need to command or it will burn quickly with your \
    And I also woke me, and I have some experience with them and I lost almost 60% in one day ... For him, so I had to trade with manually
    In addition, I can develop my system and trade with better time than with learning some experience and thank you

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee bhai aap ney sehi kaha acha hua k robot aap ney remove ker dia isi liye mein robot use nehi kerta hun kunki yeh sab reliable nehi hotay hein aap ko kafi loss detay hein isi liye manual trading hi best hoti hey

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miraz074 View Post
    i have some experiences with them and i loss almost 60 % just in a day...and for it, i woke up and i had to trade with manually
    and besides it, i can develop my own system and trade with better time by time with learn some experiences that i got...manual is better
    Your statement is true but there are some Eas tht can prove good to several traders. Especially those that program their strategy in to an EA for trading. They only have to monitor them for some time and then it works well.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member miraz074 is an unknown quantity at this point miraz074's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have some experiences with them and i loss almost 60 % just in a day...and for it, i woke up and i had to trade with manually
    and besides it, i can develop my own system and trade with better time by time with learn some experiences that i got...manual is better

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i say that when we are very good at managing our account by ourselves and can carry out the manual trading very well then there is no need of these expert advisors which are simply an exaggeration that they can generate huge income. If that would be the case then why would the manufacturer even sell to us? Think before spending money on such scraps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)