+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 259 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2586

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Senior Member miceki is an unknown quantity at this point miceki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you my dear ea will eat up our cash extremely hard & through this it's holly a waste of cash and time...,throughout the use of ea in Forex trading market we couldn't able to firmly learn much about Forex through expertise,,,
    Please Do Not Copy My Post

Senior Member Noah is an unknown quantity at this point Noah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By expert advisor who rely on it that was designed and built on a good strategy will surely bring you excellent profits, but that there was a mistake in the determination certainly will be caused to be exposed to a very great loss and this should work to minimize it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waqar6091 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar6091's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello guys in case of your post i think that A trader must be able to handel the EA like when he trade on the EA he must close the negative trade that seems to be turned into worse trade,thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i will make the account with the trading site and the other process is that then we will deposit the money on the trading sites and then we will make the trading on the trading sites and then we will make the earning on the trading sites then we can configure the account we should make these types of the process.

Senior Member modo is an unknown quantity at this point modo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I very don't trust knowledgeable advisors in the least as a result of the market perpetually, moves according to actually completely different data and completely different directions, The trouble in any knowledgeable advisor. That you should not designed to actually subsume, these variable data and therefore fail. When data amendment after short term.

Banned ahmed18 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed18's Avatar
    Thanks
    some traders really think EA is one that should be avoided, but not all give EA a bad reputation, many successful traders with the help of EA, but EA they use usually they buy from some people who have had experience using the EA.

Senior Member yoseph is an unknown quantity at this point yoseph's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agee with you my dear ea will eat up our cash very haard,and through this it's holly a waste of cash and time. throughout the use of ea in forex trading market we couldn't able, to actually learn much abut forex through expertise

Banned siryousuf is an unknown quantity at this point siryousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have left your account to an EA to trade you have no control of our own and according to your money if you clean while doing commerce itself could make a better decision about the situation.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother abi ma na ea ko use nahi kayea ha ea ka barye ma suna to ha ja kafi best ha earning karne ka laye is sa daily acha earn ho jayta ha ma is ko use karna ha but abi ma is ki pratice kar raha ho

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mera toh ni khiyaaal k EAs hamaey acount ko buht teeezi say end karta hia kio k dear me EAs he use kar rha ho or mjhy kafi ahci earning ho rhi hia jis ki main reason hai k dear forex me ap koi b pair leh kar trading kar lo ap tab tak kamyab ni ho geh jab tak ap k pass forex ka knowledage or experince ni ho jab ap k pass experince aahjey ga toh ap kisi b pair me ahci kahasi earning kar saktey hia .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 259 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)