+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han mujhe aisa lagta hai ki robots aapke accounts ko damage karte hai.Robots trading ke liye bilkul bhi ache nahi hai.Robots aapko kabhi bhi utna profit nahi de paate jitna aap manual trading se le sakte hai.Aap khud jyada ache se trading kar sakte ho.Or manual trading se aapko bhut kuch sikhne ko bhi milta hai.To acha hai ki aap khud hi trading kare or robots ko use na kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madale View Post
    Yes, it happens with robots, they can eat your account. But one thing should be to make sure that every time you set your trade on EA, you should always monitor your account whether the EA robot is working properly or not. Never leave it alone, that's the basic reason for losing. I do not use the hoe ea mechanism but I am jazz that to put our trade in trust a very exhausting mechanism in the forex trading market and it really takes our money and also we can not experience using this robot.
    Just in case a trader decides to use and trade with EA it is always advised to first place it on demo account and see and monitor its working for few weeks atleast to make sure of any flaw in it . Never put your EA on real account first as it is for sure that your account will be eaten up by the same. I havent seen any EA which gives profits on regular basis . It is for scammers and dealers who make money selling them to us .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Ea is very very helpful for traders who don't have much time for this job or who start to join this market that is robot trading is bad in forex trading only so all after these then i would like to use robot in my trading after all and it is possible when a fundamental analysis is took place.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hume robots ko apnay sath use karnay ki bajae yaha pay khud he kam karna ana chahye ku k yeh aesi cheez hai k is ko hume sochtay samjhtay howe her tarha say dekhna hota hai or seekhtay howe karna hota hai ta k hum ko zyada behter kam me a sake or such me hume kissi tarha say behter kam k baray me pata lagta chala jae.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), qasimm (2018-04-28), Unregistered (2)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear I think EA bohat he geld hamara account khatam kerta hai hume bilkul b is per hang nai kerna chaiye mein ne bohat se EA reboot demo account pr using kiye start mein yeh reboot hume bohat acha gain deta hi but phir aik dam se seoh open trading kerk hume aesi guard phasa deta hai jis se hamara tamam tar account khatam ho jata hai .. Forex is always a very risky business, I think it should be one thing we should all think and so we will trade in business with more Watch Out. Then again we have to know that businesses need so much preparation that we should always have the success we want all the time in business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expert advisors purchased over the web are useless, they'll cause you a fortnight early then blow your account up. all they need is to shop for it, as if thousands of people bought and a Semitic god for a hundred $ scammers they earned 100 000 !! for nothing ,,. there are some ea operations; s too, but their value is quite k. at my new point of view in forex market and i do not know enough about tardig fprex this but i learn from different sources and i hope i learn well to get bigger profit when i study well then i open a real account and start trading and make a profit. My friend, good trade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it happens with robots, they can eat your account. But one thing should be to make sure that every time you set your trade on EA, you should always monitor your account whether the EA robot is working properly or not. Never leave it alone, that's the basic reason for losing. I do not use the hoe ea mechanism but I am jazz that to put our trade in trust a very exhausting mechanism in the forex trading market and it really takes our money and also we can not experience using this robot.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), mrinalini (2018-04-27)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ea is a robot system. if you use Ea without experience, it will be dangerous for you. We have decided that I can control everything on my account, personal awards on the discussion board, as well as if I should explain the 2 best EAs that currently consume 30% of accounts, which is the end of the first stage of the selection process. they do what they say exclusively they do not mess up typing new trades in general i think that trading interest is too much oversize than abstract trading .... you can earn a lot of money from forex trading and if you trade in forex strategy have you can generate a lot money from forex trading in a very simple way to trade forex in a very short time ....

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decided that I would test them on my bonus account from the forum and I should say the two best EAs have eaten 30 percent of the last account is at the testing stage and if that also fails I will give up the EA test on account life for now because the account my ea is down and the account that I exchange manually has achieved some good profits. all forex traders agree with this that EA is not a good trader, every trader is good and better than this 70% EA .EA trading with the opposite of the trading market. That is the problem with this you can not trade with EA. To use EA there is a great need.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the EA is not properly managed and the settings are not configured correctly, EA can spell doomsday for the attached trading account. EA is a robot and responds only to what has been programmed to do. My suggestion is that EA is set to use only a small portion of trading accounts through good money management. You are right - EA decisions are usually based on historical circumstances and the current conditions differ. There is a mixed news that changes the trader's sentiment, and no matter if you win or reduce, as long as they get an indication they will do what is programmed to do so as the industry desires to choose your destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)