+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 259 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is not reliable at all, they do not deal with the psychological way they only deal with numbers and do not care about market conditions so they can destroy you specifically when high-impact news, they can eat your balance quickly. Actually to work on the forex trading market is not so tough and the forex trading style of work is very simple, that is, ssed will experience a feeling of loss and become greedy if the profits generated are less satisfying automatic trading is not good for traders who are beginners or average traders because they do not know how the market will behave in the next moment and what strategies are good for the future as if If he is in the right position, you can depend on his suggestions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it always trades with the opposite side of the market, therefore it is very risky if the market moves so fast and moves big. I never trusted EA and never bought it, but found so many from online sharing sites, but I lost a good percentage of the bonus accounts I got from the forum. that's true at all, if you can't use ea properly then you will lose all your money in the forex market, you can try to understand EA itself and can calculate good money management, as a key element in using EA is money management, try small risks and big targets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eas is when we have to understand we have to work and in the same way and good work and we must work well with the same trade and we must understand that we must work in the same trade. If you choose to trade with EA then you must check the same performance. A good EA will not eat your account or capital. they will automatically close the trade when the same experiences more losses.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yang aus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe this EA is very dangerous for traders. I have seen many traders who use EA but most of them lose the reason is because EA does not function properly when the market moves fast or there is news coming. at that time they stop working and that is the reason traders lose and lose their money so be careful when you use EA. EA is a bad choice for traders to trade with them. Follow EA to hope to generate profits will be dangerous for traders. Many traders who are my friends are cheated on accounts because they use EA.

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maahir expert ka use karte hue ya hamaray trading ka maqsad profit bakhash nahi hai agarchay is ke leay ya dasti se mutaliq koi baat nahi jab tak hum profit aur hifazat ki trading kar satke hain forex trading kam mein karne ka behtareen tareeqa hy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-09-25)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisors for sale via the internet are useless, they will make you profit the first week and then blow up your account. all they want is to buy it. I do not like one thing about EA and that is they turn negative trade worse because they do not take a neccassary measure to close or regulate trade as it closes trading when it gets worse. For me I don't know about ea and I think by trading manuals I will make it great and this is best for me to make me skilled and with forex traded because I will do my best and this is the best to make as big by forex trading I will do my best with traded forex !!

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all....dear sir kuch EAs achay b hoty hain magr wo monitory k bina apna work achi tarhan se nai kar skty hain.QK EA robots ko hmesha good internet ki jarorat hoti hai is liye inki performance ko check karty rahna parta hai,Me apko mashwara dun gi k ap Manual trading hi karn or EA pr kam se km depend karn.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes EA can really eat up our account balance fastly kyoun k ye ek aisa automatic robot hota hai jis me hum kabhe bhe success hasil nahe kar skhtay han is lye EA means robot trading hoti hai jis me hum kartay han is lye robot apne marzi se he trade ko continue karta hai or hamesha loss he hota hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so. EA makes little money but sometimes they spend your account balance. One of my EAs took me in a huge loss. Instead I stopped using EA. They only trade by following technical analysis but not fundamental news. When EA is not managed properly and its settings are not properly configured, EA can trace the fate of the trade story that it loves. EA is a mechanism and exclusive response to what has been programmed to be done. My offer is that EA is set to use only a small part of a trading account through good money management.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that several times the EA didn't work because it was a problem with an internet connection. some VPS are also not serviced uptime, for this condition our EA cannot work optimally. Besides that brokers who for some time also brought down their servers. So our EA will do a compaction to make the order really !! If you have a forex strategy that is very mechanical and does not require humans in the decision-making process, you can program your own forex robot to trade for you 24 hours a day. Because that will make your trading life destroyed and myself trade knowledge and skills better, robots. I seem to be greedy Forex traders basically want to follow the robot after all I don't use forex robots but with what I hear from some traders who use forex robots they say that some forex robots are reliable and can be used to make money in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 259 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)