+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 590 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 5894

Thread: Are you able to earn?

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a beginner trader and I try to earn regular money in forex business. but I realized that forex business is not easy. I should do more learn and more practice continously. I want to be a full time trader and I want to take forex as my source of income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that Forex is not only required learning but also it require knowledge, it need bot learning and knowledge it will possible through in demo account. In demo account we improve our both learning and experience about the trading and market trend. If we traders successfully learn and experience then we will most success in our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that i have been trading since a few years ago and it makes me able to earn money from this business. that experiences teach me how to earn money, how to avoid loss, how to manage my risk, how to manage my money, how to increase my profit without taking more risk and many more, and i really able to earn money now

Member nazish is an unknown quantity at this point nazish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak risky bussines hai is main ham gain kar sakty hai par gain krne kay liye hardwork karna hoga isko samjhna ho ga tb he ham gain kar sakty hai aur gain krne kay kabil ban skty hain.. jab tk hm isko sahi tarha say samjhy gay nae tb tak gain nae kar sakty

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that learning is the most important part of Forex trading . First learn properly and then trade perfectly . Yes i am able to earn and every month i earn some handsome money from this awesome business .

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that we can make money from forex market only when we have learned enough of knowledge and undergoing enough of experience and forex is very difficult to make, so you need to learn forex first.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,023 Times in 4,664 Posts
    we easily able to earn in our forex trading business when we make our trading with right trading experience and we start our real trading with having knowledge and we know the market trend and we must follow the market direction and we make our trading with right decision and right ways then we make successful trading easily

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a newbie trader and I unable to earn consistent money in forex business, but I try to do more learn and more practice because I believe that someday I can earn consistent money and get successful in forex. I really love forex business.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea am able to make money in this market though not all the time most time I lose more than what I earn from the market and for the past two months or three o have been losing money always, which I need to improve in my trade before I think I can continue to earn again.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easiest way to get profit is that you can follow a user who has a good trading system. Maybe that way you can learn what system he uses. After that you try for yourself in ways that you've learned that by using the right money management in accordance with the capital that you use today. Hopefully it can help you to get the result that many of these forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 590 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)