+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1160

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisy main ne kabhi ye dono he use nahi kiy lakin suna hia ke money bookers better hain alert pay ki nisbat baqi main ne to amisha he liberty reserve he use kia hia in ki service be achi hia aor charges b kam hian

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bassamelgendy is an unknown quantity at this point bassamelgendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alertpay or payza is the best as very small fee and it supported all the countries but sometimes u'll face problems in verivy it

But ALERTPay is better than Moneybokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex government supported bank in essential for trading. for withdraw and deposit money a government supported bank is needed. so money bookers and alert-pay both are same facilities. I have a account in alert pay.to me alert pay is sufficient for depositing and withdrawing.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KOULL12 View Post
    I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed
    they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex .
    of each stage we pass through is actually more to the way we understand the trends that are happening, so we can understand what it must go through this could be the best point of all the trades that we really count on to be leading to some good stages and interesting

Member fazeel khan is an unknown quantity at this point fazeel khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alertpay kisi bhi payment process say bohat behtar or achi hai koun kay alertpay main all over then world money tranfer option hai or alertpay main credit card ki option bhi hai .or kisi bhi mulak kay bank main direct money transfer ki option bhi hai.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexmaster View Post
    Forex trading deposit and Forex profit withdrawn is a big things Forex Forex trader because Forex trader lives his country his government supported bank is a very important subject for Forex traders alert pay and money brokers are same facilities and good supported Forex traders and only some costs he will withdrew her money and deposit easily
    money bookers aur alert pay ke baare me to me apko kuch nahi bata sakta kyun ke in se mene kabhi be withdraw lia hi nahi magar me to hamesha hi liberty reserve se withdraw leta hun

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    I think Alertpay is better than Money bookers. I feel comfortable and easy to deposit and withdraw through Alertpay. Now Alertpay directly deposits money in my bank account.
    money broker sometimes has bigger fees, thats why alert pay maybe better than money bookers, but i'm still prefer LR to deposit and wd from my account of instaforex, its really easy and has high rate in my country

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noviandi View Post
    A days every one is behind the automated forex trading which has become a most easy and most popular way to make a profit by dealing in currency trading.
    do you think that these robots are better than the human brain?
    I think a robot would only make us sad hearts when a robot finds it can not control themselves in the management of open positions, if we compare with the human brain is still great I think the human brain because the robot does not have planning

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Alertpay is better than Money bookers. I feel comfortable and easy to deposit and withdraw through Alertpay. Now Alertpay directly deposits money in my bank account.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not use moneybookers yet but I know about Alert pay which is an American bank with high security levels, But I prefer to work with Liberty reserve because it's very easy to use and secure.. after all I think Alertpay is better than money bookers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)