+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 420 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4191

Thread: What is the function of Money Management in Forex?

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    What is the function of Money Management in Forex?
    who can explain to me please!
    Thank you so much
    I think money management means how much debt I use in trading that means leverage ratio. Always take ideal debt that maximize capital as well as not crate over risk. That means you perfectly use you capital and debt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bistro1996 is an unknown quantity at this point bistro1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by melisa View Post
    Money management is like the discipline, traffic lights, etc.. Not a way to make a profit, but rather act to maximize profits and minimize risk. Prediction and fortune is in a trading strategy.
    yes well enough without discipline we will not be able to profit
    successful trader is the disciplined trader and could be responsible

Junior Member melisa is an unknown quantity at this point melisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawirakbari View Post
    I actually still learn and need more information about the money management that we have to use in the trading activities
    but in my opinion money management used to avoid the risk of loss so that we are not get much loss if we're out of control
    so maybe money management is about ther risk of loss I think
    Money management is like the discipline, traffic lights, etc.. Not a way to make a profit, but rather act to maximize profits and minimize risk. Prediction and fortune is in a trading strategy.

Member prawirakbari is an unknown quantity at this point prawirakbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually still learn and need more information about the money management that we have to use in the trading activities
    but in my opinion money management used to avoid the risk of loss so that we are not get much loss if we're out of control
    so maybe money management is about ther risk of loss I think

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management develop work plan that controls your risk when you get an entry signal from your forex trading system. or used risk a fixed percentage of your equity per position by this method increases the size of his trades while he is winning and decreases the size of his trades when he is losing.

Senior Member echowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point echowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex money management is very important, without it we do not save our account and capital. Suppose I deposit 500$ so for that deposit my trade volume will be 1$ or 2$ not more than 3$ in this way I save my account when 100pips or more than pips down in a day. You trade .2% or .3% of your deposit account. So I hope its a good money management for you.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is quite necessary in forex trading as well. this means a specific plan of targeting profit . thank you.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Functions of Money Management is to be able to maintain our capital and to keep the capital that we use does not go away just like that. At least with the Money Management Financial helped us become more and more useful for trading.

Junior Member melisa is an unknown quantity at this point melisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariful islam View Post
    Forex trading money management is what makes the difference ... when you normally sleep disturbs your body rhythm and brain function.
    management is very important, but it must be supported by the analysis of trading as well, because the analysis. without MM result is less, and MM without analysis results are also less, a matter of luck can be covered by the MM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 420 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)