+ Reply to Thread
Page 864 of 907 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, stop loss is a part of business.Because without using stop loss, a trader will make a huge loss, even he may loss his whole capital.Stop loss saves capital from being zero.I use stop loss, i put it in a long distance.I don't want to touch it so early.I also want to save my account.Any time the market price may change dramatically.In this situation, the trader may make a huge loss.So everyone should use this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right that. I believe that I think that Stop loss is a great prevent-or that can help me to stop my losing trade. So it is very important and also very effective in the Forex field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumon24 View Post
    I totally agrre with you. Unless you are 100% sure that your trading will make profit, you should use stop loss. That is kind of a lifeline for small investors.
    Succes here it could be completed eradicated by mature trading .Fix a certain percentage on both side - be it in profit or its in loss ,avoid over reacting to the market sentiments .Try to fill up the void experience so,that loss chances becomes less as time passes by.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To reduce risk in forex we should always put stop loss as when there is loss trade it will protect orders to get more losses...also all professionals are using stop loss to protect their accounts from collapse because the stop loss is the enemy of margin call..to stop your account from blowing just put sl in your all trades..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan stop loss hi sabse accha part ha trading ka stop loiss ka use ek point par loss ko rokne ke liye uise hota ha agar hium loss ke liye point fix na kare to loss badta hi jaayega and ek time par sari capital kahtam ho jaayegi

Senior Member amirhumza1 is an unknown quantity at this point amirhumza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han nuqsan ko rokna profit ko ziada karna e sai profit hai is k liye hum ziada se ziada mehnat karni parti hai of ziada se ziada concentration rakhni parti hai...

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will destroy slowly or fast depend on traders mind,only take positive mind and let far away about greed and fear in Forex markets,learn to trades professionals who only see Forex are not wanted to know what are in our conditions,

Senior Member jans is an unknown quantity at this point jans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important in the management of your capital
    And a person must put a certain percentage which can afford this loss.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    yes stop loss is very important to protect our account from big loss
    it help us to determine when we exit the trade in the suitable time to be able to come back to trade again
    of course ,, using a stop loss limit is very important in this risky business . as it can protect our accounts from any huge loss , and guarantee the safe trading ..

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stop loss is very important to protect our account from big loss
    it help us to determine when we exit the trade in the suitable time to be able to come back to trade again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 864 of 907 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)