+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 907 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 901 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my consideration ,in Forex there are two options that you can put the lessen of your trading where you can regressive the point if your price has option to season then through conclusion loss the trading give automatically will be closed at this point and your amount will be sold .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senenawangz is an unknown quantity at this point senenawangz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion stop loss is only the choise, we can use it or not, will be depend on the time we trade on our trading account, and stop loss in this business is only be the part of risk managemnet which can we do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bipul11 is an unknown quantity at this point bipul11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right stop loss is a part of forex business. if we use stop loss we can not face big loss. an experience trader all time use stop loss because its save her money. if you want successful trading your needs use stop loss for every trade because its a part of forex trading.

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with you. stop loss is the safest way to keep our account, and it is part of our business to stay afloat. stop loss is not a perfect tool, but it is our defense to survive in the forex trading. after we profit, then we put a stop profit us: P

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Junior Member mt.forex is an unknown quantity at this point mt.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Serious traders put a stoploss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stoploss is part of reality that prevents traders rely on wishful thinking. Learning to put a stop like learning to drive carefully. A stoploss is not a perfect tool, but a good defense we have. Alexander Elder
    well yes sure, the stop loss trading is important here. It is known to be a very effective strategy for managing risques.et it is also the level preset by the trader to automatically exit a losing position. that's why the stop loss is a key part of the trade.
    hi can you make me thank you, if you like my post thank you all and I wish you good luck

Junior Member Metal000 is an unknown quantity at this point Metal000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the security of our account.It protects our capital from being lose it completely.Good trading means trading with smart trader.Expert traders always suggest to trade with stop loss.Traders specially new traders are not willing to use stop loss as a result they have to loss their capital completely. I have a bitter experience.I have to lose my whole capital because of trading with stop loss.Now I am trying to trade with stop loss.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also believe that stop loss is a part of business as some times we set a take profit target and is not reached by market first before trend changing and then if we have put a stop loss then the loss will be stopped by the stop loss setting.It is used by every successful trader.

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is sure that for doing Forex trading stop loss is very necessary. Stop loss help us by saving our account from a big loss. I think every trader needs to use stop loss but there are many professional traders they do not use the stop loss because they have a vast experience about trading.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss prevents bad psychology and hoping in a trade. It allows you to move on to take the next trade. Its awful to have a trade move against you but its worse to be stuck in a losing trade and stressing. You need to have a stop loss otherwise you will be destroyed.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Banned jokotole09 is an unknown quantity at this point jokotole09's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, do not forget to set the stoploss. because it is to protect our capital. many traders who do not want to use stop losses, hoping the market reversed course and achieve a profit. waiting market reverses direction for too long, just a waste of time and inefficient

+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 907 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 901 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)