+ Reply to Thread
Page 844 of 907 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 842 843 844 845 846 854 894 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think yes stop loss is not just a part of the trading but it is one of the most important parts of the forex trading and if i am doing it then i can stop my loss in the bad market conditions of the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade without the use of a tool to stop this loss must be used when the capital is too small or large capital , but want to risk the exploitation of more than 10% of the margin ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, in the case when I have to choose between stop loss & take profit, without doubt i choose stop loss, because i can control my loss, but for the profites i can't, so the most important is " don't lose " .

Junior Member hossam zaki is an unknown quantity at this point hossam zaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex if any trend is start then it is hard to stop that trend and mostly this trend start due to the fact of getting the money of any trader who place the order. if that order will remove then trend will stop other wise it will continue till margin call. so use stop loss to control the loss.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , stop loss is very importand for our trade, because with stop loss we can avoid our balance and capital from margin call in our trade, so we must very becarefull when make trade, and allways use stop loss .

Member arpanet88 is an unknown quantity at this point arpanet88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ou can view all your transactions are very serious, and have the benefits that forex trading is that you're new, so you can `t say the next 6 months may not be professional, not achievable, you'll never believe it will not start before coming to the real world of forex up by Googling.

Member naseem is an unknown quantity at this point naseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    I think stop loss is not only a part of forex business.But also,it is a one of the most attractive part of Meta trader software.It has a great importance.Everyone should know about it.Best of luck for all.
    g bhi mujy ap ki baat achi lage mujy lagta hy k han stop loss is the part of the bussnise lakin bhi stop loss bohat kam log istamaal karty han is main ap ko loss hota hy aur kafi los hota hy ,,

Senior Member nahal is an unknown quantity at this point nahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i realize that this is very important, but honestly, i have been trading more than 4.5 years and i seldom use it, i prefer to use hedging system or trailing stop loss it self ..or if necessary i just used cut loss as my last

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asadkayani345 View Post
    g haan bilkul sahee kaha he ap ne is mein koi shak nai he k stop loss is business ka hissa he and i think k yeh bhot important hissa he is business ka and jo banda is ko apply karta he woh kabhi bhi forex mein fail nai ho sakta he...
    han bhai sahi bat he stop lose forex ke lie bhut important he ,kyo ke iske bina hmm forex ko eassy run nahi kar sakte hein,kai bar hmm chahte hein ke hmm kmm peso me risk le to hmme stop lose use karna pad jata he,kai bar market itni fast movment hoti he to hmm stop lose ke bina trade ko band nahi kar pate and jiada lose kar jate hein

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Serious traders put a stoploss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stoploss is part of reality that prevents traders rely on wishful thinking. Learning to put a stop like learning to drive carefully. A stoploss is not a perfect tool, but a good defense we have. Alexander Elder
    g haan bilkul sahee kaha he ap ne is mein koi shak nai he k stop loss is business ka hissa he and i think k yeh bhot important hissa he is business ka and jo banda is ko apply karta he woh kabhi bhi forex mein fail nai ho sakta he...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 844 of 907 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 842 843 844 845 846 854 894 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)