+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 907 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is another part of the forex business. Here many use stop loss. But that is not necessary in my opinion. This is very helpful and to control our account is also good. The beginner will help start. After experience we can eliminate stop loss. So the main thing is to wait and enter the right time and set the stop loss with some differences, the trading style M doesn't set the stop loss if it sets the difference in length. every new trader makes the same mistakes over and over that never puts SL and TP for every trade but this is important for safe capital and profit, I always place my SL and TP and that's why I am consistent in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is part of the business. This can prevent us from losing big when the market is against our analysis, and also a good trader who can use stop loss perfectly. Stop other wise losses is part of money management. Eliminating death is not an individual example of the forex business. But also, it is the only copy that is very capital of Meta trader software. entitled to have important urgency. Everyone has to experience certain things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make good strategies like stop loss by practicing how to use them first, practice in choosing anything makes perfect and in Forex is a rule because you have to practice and get experience like me at first I don't know anything except with practice and learning now I have my personal and good strategy. Stop loss is part of this business that everyone needs to attach to their trade. In my own opinion, every trader who has a plan to succeed in this business must have the stop loss they are working on.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan stop loss b bussiness ka hisa hai mager jab humain kise chezz ka baray main pta eee nhi hota rtoh us waqat humain loss ka bna kuch b hasil nhi hota hai iss leya humain chaya ka kkuise b chezz ka baray main pahla puri information hasil kerain pher koio b kam ko shuru kerain ta ka hum bohat zayda sloss honay sa batch sakain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2018-10-18)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko stop loss hamesha he use karna chahiye jisse trader ko limit me he loss ho,esme trader jetna jada market me samajhkar kaam karenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko analysis khud he karlena chahiye.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bahi stop lose bhe al busness ka hisa jesa hum boath he kam use karta hain apna fida ka chakar ma magr agar hum stop lose ko ise kar ta hain tu hum profit say bhe bach sakhta hain us leay huma cheay sahi work karna cheay jesa huma acha profit ho or him lose say bach sakha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2018-10-18)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In business many aspects are very important for our success in trading support, and all of them have their own uses, so I learn and master everything, which can make us successful in this trade. because if the lack of requirements alone, the results will not be maximized. Serious investors put stop losses when they do business. We all hope that agreement will be an achievement, and stop loss is an aspect of truth that stops investors from relying on unrealism. Learning to stop learning is like driving properly. A stop loss is not an ideal tool, but the good protection we have.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that this is very important, but really, I have traded more than 1.2 years and I rarely use it, I want to use a security program or follow the stop-loss itself or if necessary I only use cut deductions as my last option. Stop losses are important for every trader, every one of us when he opens a trade, he has hope that trading is profitable but not in guaranteed forex.

Banned buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney has a reputation beyond repute buildmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,294 Times in 3,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Serious traders put a stoploss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stoploss is part of reality that prevents traders rely on wishful thinking. Learning to put a stop like learning to drive carefully. A stoploss is not a perfect tool, but a good defense we have. Alexander Elder
    stop lose is the very best tool in the trading business if we use stop lose in the trading job we save our profit and save our money i think stop loss is the good tools i am not agree with you tell stop lose is not perfect but i think this is the good and perfect tools save our money many time and avoid the lose in the trading business so i think this is the good and this is the best in the trading business

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han my dear stop loss boht acha tool hai jo k hr successful trader lazmi use karty hain.Q k ye hmen big losses se safe rakhta hai or M/C se b bchata hai.Mery khyal se dear hmen risk and money management k rules follow krty hoey apni strategy me Tp.Sl ko jaror shamil karna chaye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 907 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)