+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: (share) my ea work at my live account

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are good at technical analysis, because they work primarily with graphics, they don't consider fundamental analysis in their trading decisions. and in order for you to become a good trader, you must consider both when making trading decisions. so for me, I don't like them. and robots only work in technical charts there are basically no truly perfect robots

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like robots in my trade and I know this is not suitable for my trade. These robots can not give me any profit at all. I have tried several robots and lost my money. and i don't use ea now. Because last month ea made my account zero. Now I understand what is the real reason why experts don't like ea trading. when i started using the first ea 1/2 day it gave a profit after that wiped out my account balance !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't recommend something that I don't use to trade forex or something that I don't even trust you to use, I don't like using robots to trade because what I used last year was called 'ATM' I thought it would bring money to my account, but all it does is spend money and the mechanism also does the work for traders and you **** that your broker pair where your departure blocks and where you see so they always move activities against you so you get a release whether you will use a robot or your agreement using the exercise method.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like robo trading because robo trading is a completely risky trade, you can trade forex manually, this is perfect for you and you can make a lot of money from here. and I didn't use it but my friend used it and he told me that some days the robot gave him an advantage and after that made a loss. so I think it's better to avoid it.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I don't think that using robots in forex to get is not a good way because this might not be fair to many people, which means that trading profits and losses aren't just profit and we shouldn't depend on robots. and I have a bad experience using expert advisors. Maybe it's my fault for not knowing how to use the expert advisor correctly. But some traders suggest not to use expert advisors for our trade, they say that it is dangerous to use expert advisors and it is better not to use them.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we want to use a robot, we need to know how the robot works, especially the robot setup itself, so that we can search and find the best parameters for the robot, for example the time frame, actually I use my own EA and I think it works well, for giving me back my deposit in 1 trading month. most importantly, the return of our investment, you can see from myfxbook here, click to see it (not for promotional material) I just want people to see the robot function properly if we know how it works.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is still the best for me too. For now, I don't like using expert advisors / forex robots because they are more flexible in managing money and I think it is more profitable than using a forex robot. I have suffered Margin Call with a forex robot, so I prefer it responsible for my own account rather than leaving it to the forex robot. What general trading robot do you make, let the machine take over already ??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading requires a large balance, but sometimes I use it on a number of market conditions, because I can't face my computer all the time, so I think it depends on the trader's strategy but you can try to use a small amount in forex trading as well. You can use the cent account and use it as your account, so if you only have $ 100 in the cent account, you will have $ 10,000 and of course you can use it trade is really good for us, and of course we need to understand everything there

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think humans are far superior to robots because they have the ability to think and if you can think wisely then you can achieve anything in forex. and But humans have limits, robots have no limits.

But robots are still man-made too, so don't worry about robots because there are still human touches too.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any human has a problem, but still I think human trafficking is better than robot trading. And regarding stress, this has something in common in any business.

AND FOR ME HUMAN BETTER THAN ROBOTS IN SOME CASES AND ROBOTS AND GOOD IN SOME CASES TOO. FOR INSTANT ROBOTS PROGRAMMED THAT WHEN SOME CALCULATIONS HAVE BEEN DONE BY THE ROBOT WILL OPEN ORDERS AND IF CHANGES ARE CHANGED BECAUSE FREE TRENDS WILL CHANGE INSTANT WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE ROBOT WILL CLOSE ORDER @ STOP LOSS LEVEL. BUT HUMAN WITH INDICATORS WILL DECIDE INSTANTLY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast