+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: (share) my ea work at my live account

Banned firoz020 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your link not worming kindly check y0ur link and gyve us correct link which will work and also please upload some statement of this Ea this will help to check performance of this EA in live or demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    well you share you idea for the trading on the forex in the same way mostly peoples likes to works at their own ea in which they trusted so everyman prefer to his own used ea may be it is good but i think the manual trading is the best then using an ea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Vixion-fxxx is an unknown quantity at this point Vixion-fxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried and I will use them on a demo account, but this account is not going well sir, so that I would be able to do this safely trade
    using arbitrarily EA then I will be very loss if I use it in a live account, because I have not been able to know the performance will I get in this EA

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have use no ea i do a manual trading and prefer it. ea has some advantages but your trading skill is not so much improve.

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~!!@@ ....i mm beginer i mm do some prectice oonn demo account i do not know all abbout that i praffer to uuusse manual trading because it very easy to use in mmy trading ...............
    . ea is also a indicator many traders praffer to join itt .........
    . tradessome time indicators ko joinn krty hann or some time yah un kk ly best b rahta hay orr some time yyahh un kk lyy loss ka zrea banta hayyy....newbay hony ki wja sy mmain iss ko use krny kk lyy demo kk account pr prectice krr rha hunnn.....iss lyy main nny iiss kko live accountt kk toorr pprr tart nhi kiaa......

Senior Member muhd.fawadk is an unknown quantity at this point muhd.fawadk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your link not woring kindly check your link and give us correct link which will work and also please upload some statement of this Ea this will help to check perfomence of this EA in live or demo account

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

(share) my ea work at my live account

for the members forum
    I want to share that I use in my ea forex trading
    I hope you all can help in trade
    for settings:
    use the default settings
    EU and GU TF 15
    do not forget to say thank you

http://www.4shared.com/file/JDLgZ8zz...Killer_V4.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5