+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 233 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~!!@@@
    trading ko learn krnykk lyy koi school nhi hayy jo kk iss ki education dy sky is ko learn krny kk ly trader ko ksi old seniour trader kk zreay syy trading ki prectice ki jati hayy orr is li learning kk lyy forexforum bb trading i al informations dy rha hayy ............................................ or dem accoun bb is ki learning ka aikzreaa hayy or yahh sbb bb ksi seniour trader k under hee kia jata hyy .....................................
    so i think trading or si bb kam ko sekhny kk lyy ksi na ksi teacher ki zroort hoti hayyy.......................................~~!!@@ @@@

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tusarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point tusarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Possibly, but perhaps the main reason is that we want, on the basis of the agreement, the teachers of the tsunami, perhaps not only of technology, are the things that people with valuable assistance and expertise in what regards the message in the first place, it is totally incomprehensible to beginners as professionals .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akuino is an unknown quantity at this point akuino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn forex without a teacher is very possible. Because I am too. I just learned from the video tutorials and tutorial book. In addition I asked a friend who was studying forex as well. Furthermore, all-round self-study. In short, I am autodidact.
    Last edited by akuino; 2013-05-31 at 03:12 PM.

Member ezeteonu is an unknown quantity at this point ezeteonu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salman shafqat View Post
    Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    YES, reason is this, how would you learn if you never read? What I can say is that most forex pros never put down their strategies in such a way that you grab anything by mere reading. But if by anyway you were able to get a document that servrs as as a teach and do it yourself then you can learn without any one on one training.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap bygair teacher k b learn kr skty ha but ic k lye ap ko sturggle krna pry gi online search kro kisi se puch kr ic trha ahista ahista ap ko ic k bary ma kafi information mil jay gi. forex pr kam krna asan bi ha oar muskl bi q k agr ap k pas experience ha tu ap zada income hasil kr skty han.

Senior Member rexnet007 is an unknown quantity at this point rexnet007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can learn forex easely without teacher.I think if we learn forex by forex related books,online forex schiool and trading demo account.If we want to learn forex trading with out a teacher we can easely learn.

Banned alinaik63 is on a distinguished road alinaik63's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we can.... a teacher for forex is not very important in forex. if a newbie is interested in forex, there is nothing difficult here. i am a student and working and earning in this market place from last three months. it is a perfect place for online earnings. i jumped here with all forex requirements and enjoying earnings.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar to ap itne skilled hain or apke pas business kay bary main or khas tor par forex business kay bary main kuch basic knowledge hai to es baat main koi shak nhi kay ap forex ko teacher kay bina hi sekh saktay hain.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is difficult for an actor in the field of Forex trading is the most important things to learn Forex trading without the help of any other operator informed about Forex trading as the most important things / issues Forex trading is not easy for a trader to understand only trader must have a teacher.

Junior Member farjana725 is an unknown quantity at this point farjana725's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it really possible to know about Forex trading, flashing with an instructor because you can find about Forex trading, stomped in online. It can be stomped on society and also get an online manual with that company in connection with online. I can say that if the Internet industry would certainly not without an instructor in Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 233 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)