+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 233 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course.you can learn without a teacher forex trade.You can learn lonely.But it is need long

time to understand forex trade.And you can learn in this

forum and instaforex learning videos

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haryadi88 View Post
    I think, learning forex trading without teacher is possible even that take long time. But we can share our knowledge with other trader to improving our knowlegde and to more understanding forex movement
    it's true, I think, the most important is that there is a willingness to learn, if there is a will, we can obtain learning resources from various sources, both from a demo account or from forums and exchanging knowledge with other traders, moreover, I think we already have good teachers, in the form of our own experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont thin it is no possible in fast market you are not able to learn forex without any helper you must need any taecher who teach you about forex guide properly the best teacher is internet where you can see a lot of videos about trading and read articles about forex

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, learning forex trading without teacher is possible even that take long time. But we can share our knowledge with other trader to improving our knowlegde and to more understanding forex movement

Senior Member stranger1 is an unknown quantity at this point stranger1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have the teacher of the forex trading then it is good that we can learn the forex trading . and if we dont have the teacher then we can learn also the trading causs the internet is our source of the learning and we can learn the trading of the forex from the internet.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think that forex can be learned without teacher;especially now with the expansion of internet and the number of forums we can be the teacher of our self;personally it was hard for me to get knowledge in forex by my self but then i relized that i this business i need to be the teacher of my self

Banned newbie12 is an unknown quantity at this point newbie12's Avatar
    Thanks
    G Han bilkul forex ko hum baghair teacher ke bhi seekh saktey hain but uskeliye zaroori hey keh hamen ziada se ziada is main hardwork karna hoga but teacher isliye zaroori hota hey keh forex main jaga jaga par apke liye problems create hongi because aap newbie hotey hain to phir teacher ke hote huwe apko kafi help mil jati hey.

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello , yes I think you can do it and every one can do that and learn forex without a teacher but not all will get success in the trading forex you should learn about it and practice in demo account and that you can do it without a teacher .

Senior Member sarshaqa is an unknown quantity at this point sarshaqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bilkul hum forex tradin kisi teacher k baghair bhi seekh sakte hain is se ap ka time or pese bhi bachen ge. iska behtreen hal ye hai k ap ek demo accocunt pe sign up karke us pe kaam karen wohi apka best teacher hai.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me thats a big yes there are soo many ways that you can teach yourself how to do the tradeing that you want there are soo much sources of inforation that you carefuly have online that whenyou tradeing is that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 233 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)