+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 233 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha agar aapko forex trading me bahut hi intraste hai to apako kabhi kisi teacher ki kabhi nai zarurat padengi par agar aako forex trad bahut hi best tarikese silhana hai to apako kisi expert teacher ki madad leni chahye jisse ki apako forex trad karne me aasni rahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dianafx is an unknown quantity at this point dianafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My teacher in training I get at this forex contained all of the tutorials on the internet and I have no special teacher who taught me about forex trading, and may also render me to this day still continue to learn and continue to learn from this to be able to generate trading profits are also not consistent but goes on to learn how to get into a pro trader can generate consistent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mna107 is an unknown quantity at this point mna107's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is impossible with out teacher you can not learn this business. every person who gives us some knowledge is our teacher. so learn every senior member of this trading business.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    That depends on the person's ability of learning , but i always advice my beginers friends to look for some one online who upload lessons on youtube or to read books for famous traders so they can have professional idea of trading.

Senior Member abdulbasha is an unknown quantity at this point abdulbasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can learn without teacher is possible ,but it not possible to learn more fast ,if you have teacher then you will learn easily and that can help you lot , so that is very help to that find out good strategies and if you have doubt then he /she will tell to him correctly so teacher is must to learn forex quickly.

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the commencement of our trading career, we cannot learn forex trading properly without a teacher who will guide us on the few basic trading techniques and all that forex trading is all about

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardfx View Post
    with teacher we can ask about anything regard forex trading. and if we can not find teacher, does not mean we will despairing and there will be no way out, for we can learn trading, many sources that can be used for learning materials, and many of them are free for our use, and joins in a variety of forums for discussion.
    yes it is true, after all, in my opinion, whether or not the teacher in forex lessons, we still need a long time to learn, because we most need to learn forex is actually in the experience, and this experience can not we get in a short time.

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bablu7832 View Post
    Yes definitely we can learn all about Forex by self but it will take long time and hard work,as a teacher and mentor can guide us very effectively and we can learn in less time.We must read lot of Forex eBooks,articles on Forex websites and also practice in demo account.I have also learned all about Forex bu self learning and practicing.
    Yes i think we just need a strong money management so that we can be able to survive in this currency trading. We need to trade in the market by monitoring the news in the market so that we will know if the market is in good trend so that we can be able to win our trading. We need to manage our money well.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with teacher we can ask about anything regard forex trading. and if we can not find teacher, does not mean we will despairing and there will be no way out, for we can learn trading, many sources that can be used for learning materials, and many of them are free for our use, and joins in a variety of forums for discussion.

Senior Member dianafx is an unknown quantity at this point dianafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of learning in the internet media, even without the teacher if we really want to learn forex can make sharing with friends the same friends gather together to learn forex like this forum and so delish discussed in this forum we are given a bonus for our discussion we can use to make trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 233 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)