+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 233 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned klj.544 is an unknown quantity at this point klj.544's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course we learn.Forex trading can be an global on the web making program and also properly respected themed says thus can easily we AL understand Forex trading with out a trainer?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nowtips is an unknown quantity at this point nowtips's Avatar
    Thanks
    koi b kam dunia main aisa nhi jis ko hum na seekh sakty hon ....ye mind or interest py bht depend karta hy...agar hum teacher sy sekhty hain to wo kam wakt main humain acha trader bna daita because osk pas knowledge bht hota hy...or yhi kam agar hum khud sy sekhty hain yani tutorials sy , websites sy, to bohat sary aisy questions hoty hain jin k jawab humaion darkar hoty hain lekin ik teacher k na hony ki wajha sy hum wo answers bht dair bad hasil karty hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    surely, you can read in the Forex book and trade in the demo account for a specific period of time to reach to the required level of the knowledge and experience that will qualifies you to trade without any problems

Member sajjad.sny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad.sny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can learn this without any teacher and for this there are so many forums and also you tube videos which helps a lot and i personally learn by using these things so i suggest this type of learning to everyone....

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardfx View Post
    if we did not have a teacher, why do not we learn on their own, yet now many forums that provide traders community where we can talk to each other to teach each other and remind each other if we make a mistake, it was instead we can directly trade practice together, and help each other whether he is senior or beginner in trading.
    Leanr and experience is essential for forex trading bcuz if we get angry with forex then we can not make proper decision and make mistake which lead us to loss. so we must keep cool for waiting long time and get good profit.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burhan View Post
    I think it could have happened, because in forex it is we can learn from anybody, and I love to learn from its own forums, because I thought the forum was very complete and most importantly do with calmness and patience then we will be successful.
    yes you are right, a lot of sources that we can make a lesson, after all, learn forex it takes a long time, so I guess, we're not going to get everything from a teacher, a lot of things that actually get alone when we were trading.

Banned prince21 is an unknown quantity at this point prince21's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes without teacher diffcult ha

Member burhan is an unknown quantity at this point burhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it could have happened, because in forex it is we can learn from anybody, and I love to learn from its own forums, because I thought the forum was very complete and most importantly do with calmness and patience then we will be successful.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    you're able to do the idea, plus every person, along with everyone also, my partner and i realized currency trading having self-taught, i've got no tutor or perhaps trainer, i recently examine along with study from discussion board merely, no publication or perhaps watch video clips, but this is the finest place to me to get along with improve expertise. to discover the most up-to-date along with real info, along with finally, a good thing i did so, i exploit tryout accounts to understand about these individuals, along with carried on studying having pennies account/ genuine accounts, and today, immediately after a long period, i could perform buy and sell along with ensure it is rewarding.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we did not have a teacher, why do not we learn on their own, yet now many forums that provide traders community where we can talk to each other to teach each other and remind each other if we make a mistake, it was instead we can directly trade practice together, and help each other whether he is senior or beginner in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 233 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)