+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 233 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can learn through a teacher in the Forex market which he/she can provide us with the needed knowledge, but in the same time we can learn by ourselves through the Forex book and many sites via internet

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member octano is an unknown quantity at this point octano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade on my own since i knew about forex there have been several forms of campaign and ads saying bring ur money and double it the next day on fx markets that inadvertently discouraged me, so i decided to self tutor myself and today am proud to know what i know. u just need someone is experience to guide more like a mentor, cos everyone needs a mentor.
    If my post do help,a THANK YOU would be appreciated

Member rtkrr1985 is an unknown quantity at this point rtkrr1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should learn thoroughly forex from a well experienced teacher.We should start trading under a teacher's guidance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sadiapk is an unknown quantity at this point sadiapk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i am learning forex without any teacher or trainer.because the fees of teachers is so high that a common person can't afford it.information about forex work is easily available as it is a worldwide business and if we surf net we can know alot about it.forum is another source of knowledge.demo account is a practice account where we can apply different strategies and learn a lot.

Senior Member asattar is an unknown quantity at this point asattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han sir ham forex ko with out techger ky lermn akrs akty ah kiu ky bay bhot he best tarding asestm ah or ham si am knowlage ro expiraesnedemo acount sy ahsil akrty ah jo hamy bhot fuida data h,,,,,

Member alpacino921 is an unknown quantity at this point alpacino921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can.Forex welcomes everyone from every part of world.It is little difficult task but still people are spending there much of time in practicing trades.Forex forums and demo accounts are very helpful in learning trades.These are best option for new traders to learn Forex and earn everyday.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you can learn forex without teacher. even it is something you have to learn your self and no teacher can teach you how to deal with different situations and conditions as here in the forex market every time a situation is happened. so you have to learn them by your self. so, it will be better for you to leave looking for any teacher and try to know about it yourself. moreover try to practice it in a demo account.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by klj.544 View Post
    Of course we learn.Forex trading can be an global on the web making program and also properly respected themed says thus can easily we AL understand Forex trading with out a trainer?
    We can learn by our own as practices, forex is a good opportunity because through forex one can make a good profitable trading and earn good profits which enable them to earn a lot and that is how it is good if we become too much tempered then our trading will be hampered and our account will be lost in someday .so as a trader when i become too much cool in mind then i take the trade in forex .

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keybord View Post
    It is possible to understand with out a trainer. It is possible to develop a trial consideration around the dealer web site. That is regarding training trial is quite best for training for your novices and also fresh people. Furthermore make an effort to acquire the information regarding Currency trading.
    I do not think it is difficult to get a lesson from a variety of sources, and the cost is certainly cheaper than we have to use a teacher, because the teachers are great of course we have to pay with expensive, and better cost to pay the teachers, we make it as capital.

Banned keybord is an unknown quantity at this point keybord's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible to understand with out a trainer. It is possible to develop a trial consideration around the dealer web site. That is regarding training trial is quite best for training for your novices and also fresh people. Furthermore make an effort to acquire the information regarding Currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 233 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)