+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 233 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member ytrmf is an unknown quantity at this point ytrmf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also learn forex without a teacher, but if we did our own study we certainly will take longer to get a different experience with the teacher certainly would have even less time to get the experience but the result is the same in my opinion would be more adept at times that do not have a teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmed151515 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed151515's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji han bhai yeh possible hai lakin is main apko kafi time lagy ga jb k teacher k sath ap jaldi or behter tariky se seekh payen gy is se ap ka kam main zzyada nikhar ay ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blueman768 is an unknown quantity at this point blueman768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think need virtual teacher. Virtual teacher means if u read forum post and share ur opinion, u can question what u want know. U can open demo account start demo trading , u can advice ur nearest person who involve forex trading. U can use search engine what u want know result u can earn knowledge.

Banned adal1212 is an unknown quantity at this point adal1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have very high comparison and analytical skills and I don't see why not. I think having a Mentor only makes the process of learning faster and more efficient and probably even easier, but I don't believe it to be entirely necessary. I'm guessing a lot of the teachers that are out there now are probably even self thought themselves. a teacher can give you his secrets, but when you are learn on your own you will be able to form here on secrets and it might be even better for you because it comes more naturally to how you normally strategies on other things as well.

Senior Member style is an unknown quantity at this point style's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. We can learn Forex trading without a teacher. Forex ko hm khud learn kr skty hain easily. Forex ko learn krna bht easy hay. I think Forex ko learn krny ky liyay Indian Forum best ha. is Forum sy hm Forex ky about learn bhi kr skty hain and Bonus bhi get kr skty hian.

Banned faisal5 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal5's Avatar
    Thanks
    jnb sikhany wale se inta zyada frq nai parta jitna k ap k intrest se parta hy ager ap ka intrest hy to ap without teacher b sikh lo ge.

Banned awais5454 will become famous soon enough awais5454's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading ap kisi teacher kay bagair bhe seekh saktay hain or aik achi earning bhe ahsil kar saktay hain laiken ap ko forex trading seekhnay may bohat jayada time darkar hey tab he ap khud bagair kisi teacher kay forex trading seekh saktay hain.Forex trading ager ap kisi teacher say seekh lain too ap jald forex trading khud kar saken gay.

Senior Member dipongkorboss1212741 is an unknown quantity at this point dipongkorboss1212741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can by the doing demo practice and by the follow experts we will be do best and this is the best one for make good and by the foex trade we will be do best and by the forex trade i will be make good by my own skill and this is important for me

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear jo koi bi aap ko aik word bi sikha day wo aap ka teacher hay esi trha hamaray friends internet sites aur demo account ye sab hi teachers hain aur en ki help kay bagair ham kuch seekh nhi saktay

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the traders do not have the potential or simply can not afford to pay for some forex teachers. Hence, there are many ways by which they get to learn the forex market and forex trading related concepts so that they can be able to understand the forex market and trade accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 233 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)