+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 233 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann ye ho sakta hai aapke paas kafi sare forex forums hai sabhi se aap kuch na kuch sikh sakte hain hamare pass hamari matra bhasa me ye ek iklota forum hai aur isme hindi me mujhe bahut kuch forex ke bare me sikhne ko mila hai jo ki shayad kahin aur sambhav nahi tha isliye main ise hi apna gurudev manta hun.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member SONIYA is an unknown quantity at this point SONIYA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha forex ko with out teacher learn kiya ja sakta hay.mager us main apko is business ko seekhnay main time zayada lag sakta hay.is liya is business ko jald sekhnay kay liya apko is business ko kisi say sekh layna cahiya.takay ap jaldi is business main apni trading ko start ker lain.or is business main earning karnay lag jain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dr.Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you can depend on yourself but to a limited way. also you always need to look for an expert that can teach you what you should do when you loose some money or when you take a great profit . it is a good thing to be taught under an expert . it will be very useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think so because the traders have an important role in the Forex market for the new traders because they provide the beginning traders with needed knowledge that might be required in the future orders

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without any teacher you cannot learn anything you need a teacher for learning some thing it might be a person or a intelligible instructor who will teach you about the forex and Indian-forum.com is a good place to learn about forex.

Senior Member Mosa is on a distinguished road Mosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex teacher is not necessary to become a successful Forex trader.Only experience is the guaranty to become successful Forex trader therefore newbies should have to make more and more practice with demo account.

Banned MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders ut this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them........

Senior Member Fazal is an unknown quantity at this point Fazal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course, we can learn Forex without a teacher, many people learn it without a teacher, i also learn it without having any teacher, we can learn it from many websites like forexfactory etc and we can also learn it from books, there are many Forex books in market, but if someone learn it from a teacher then he will get a quick success in Forex.

Senior Member husnain0346 is an unknown quantity at this point husnain0346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir if you have a teacher you will make a good trader in shot time but if you are leaning online you will work hard and give lof of time but i think teacher is realy improtent

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe anybody can succeed in forex even without a teacher but it be much better if you can find an experience when has been in the market for sometime and also profiting from it as teacher that is Well for me it is better to learn alone than to be taught, because maybe eventually we will only find ourselves depending on them and can't work by our then any exparts or teachers, whice well helpe them a lot in forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 233 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)