+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 233 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member eragon is an unknown quantity at this point eragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salman shafqat View Post
    Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    experience is the most valuable teacher in any trading even in the same field ... whatever it takes hours to fly high and it took a good experience both good and bad both frequent and often profit loss ... but more importantly re-look review in detail each of whatever we have done, including trading, and more importantly look for tricks and strategy in order to always generate probabiltas the end of each trading day are always in profit, and so on right compound in each day it will produce maximum results
    5% daily trading tricks very very easy, as easy as turning the palm of the hand for me, just by risking 0.5% per day, see proof here:

https://indian-forex.com/showthread....ry-1093-3-days

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother every traders wants a teacher, because with teacher we can gain knowledge easily, without teacher forex is very difficult, i have a friend, he always help me, and i m very happy, that i have a teacher rather than I believe we can but we need to do our homework by learning ourselves as if I have learned about know forex trading since 2011 as Doing this is important in the life of a forex trader as if FX work is far easier and we can learn that market very easily without teaching we just need to open a demo account and the need practice as much as we can make and we can unlock Live Account and we can win any thing good money in Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone who is joining the forex market should try as much as possible to follow the tips given in order to avoid the mistakes that others have made with Then a new Forex traders can be able to make money from here then With many learning and practice trading, new forex trader can gain more experience. The more trading experience will allo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    My main forex teacher is the forex market! It teaches me how to trade through getting experience, and his teacher takes money, and time while Most of the traders take tips form their friends and practice demo trading to learn Forex trading and its same to me, but not real teacher so i mean that the internet is the greatest teacher i ever seen in fact if we are do not have the teacher maybe that is hard for us to reach the success.

Member Altaf Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Altaf Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han main ye soochta hun k forex ham teacher k baghair seekh sakty hain if hamary andar seekhny ki lagan ho jazba ho,, to ham zaroor seekh sakty hian,, but ye bat bhi thik hy k ziada tar log apny seniors sy hi Forex ko seekhty hian,, and working kar k earning karty hian..

Banned suzonnr is an unknown quantity at this point suzonnr's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is possible and true and we all understand currency trading without the trainer is absolutely achievable and also i do believe currency trading understand appropriately is quite tough yet will need a lot more training and also work regarding understand with out forex trading trainer.
    so forex is good business and lern without teacher..

Banned kzanaib is an unknown quantity at this point kzanaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders, so, we can just learn without teachers, but we need teachers no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them,

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because of the inputs and suggestions constructive criticism, the. sometime i learn from other trader who have much experience and just need to open a demo account and need to practice as much as we can do and then we can open a real account and we can get some good money in the forex market forex accordingly Person is my close friend and he make me understand about Forex trading. that is having too much of the trader was also got the success on the forex too.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we learn about the forex without the demo teacher by the demo trading because it is the best training source and man can well know about the real trading from the demo trading.because the teacher teaches and provide other things with study matter . you can get his experience. Current market analysis proper way. Trial much more practice within Forex market to become very best dealer within Forex trading all over the world. Reports update appropriately within Forex market.

Senior Member zeeker is an unknown quantity at this point zeeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ki leanring ham beger kisi teacher se kar sakty he me ne forex ke sari learning khud hi ki is fourm se mere liye ye fourm bohat helpfull he me ne apni sari learning is fourm se hi ki he mujy kisi teacher se learning karny ke zarorat nai he ab agar me kisi teacher se learning karta to mujy bohat fee deni parti.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 233 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)