+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 233 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,227 Times in 12,130 Posts
    aap yeh kar satke hain, aur sab bhi, aur mein bhi, mein ne khud sikhaya ke sath ghair mulki currency trading seekha, mere paas koi musheer ya ustaad nahi hai, mein sirf forum se parhta hon, koi kitaab ya gharri nahi parta, lekin yeh behtareen jagah hai. mere liye ilm haasil karne aur badhaane ke liye. taaza tareen aur haqeeqi maloomat haasil karne ke liye, aur aakhir mein, mein ne kya kya sab se behtar cheez, mein un ke barey mein seekhnay ke liye demo accounts ka istemaal karta hon, aur senate accounts haqeeqi accounts ke sath seekhna jari rakhta hon, aur ab, kayi saloon ke baad mein tijarat kar sakta hon yeh faida mand hai
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), bali351 (2018-08-30), majahar_ali (2018-09-12), Mustansir (2018-08-27), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-25), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an international business which is the most powerful and most scientific system to make a lot of money. if you want to get success in forex, you must learn about forex clearly. without learning perfectly, you should not start direct forex trading.
    For people who are determined to get forex trading well then you have to make sure that you always add knowledge and this can be done on your own meabing. You have to make sure that you always take steps at a time and be smart at what you do it is supported by good knowledge about everything

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,255 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes without any doubt my dear friends we can surely learn forex without a teacher and without any education i mean special education there is no need
    of any teacher or there is no need of any special education for forex all you need to learn some basic tools and fundamentals and you need to give a try
    to demo trading as well.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-24), Mustansir (2018-08-26), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (8), yulbang111 (2018-08-25)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of information about how much I have been able to tell if I have a child who has had a lot of sex with me, I would like to know if I can go to school because I have had a lot of time to teach that I am a child. I have time to tell you what is going on here. And if you have a lot of skill and you have a lot of skill, then you have to give up the skill of the teacher, you do not have any other teacher, I do not know what you want to do but I want to help you. I have a question about how to reach a teacher from a teacher who has given me a basic training, but I have a lot of time to teach you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forex trading ko aik teacher ke bina bi learn kiya ja skta hai ku ke Forex ki market main bohat zaruri ha ke humain apni learning skills ko jitna ho ske barain or is se humai market mian bohat fida ho ga hum perfect rehte hian is se.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that can definitely learn without a physical teacher with yourself. The reason is this is Business that is done on the Internet, where there are many Notes, materials, Techniques, strategies available, Free of cost, it's just that you need Google to come out well, regardless of which you will have the option to Choose a Demo Account provided but almost all Forex Brokers, so until you have learned Forex is good you are always safe not to lose any money.
    For me I don't have a teacher, but I learned from the internet and relied on myself in searching for topics and content as educational videos and watching and applying what I learned on demo accounts as trading even as well managed and profitable from the market !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the best time to open a transaction is in a news session. It might be flat because the market is the worst, but as ouded, you may be able to earn a lot of money from a demo account, but you will lose on a real account. . And always try to buy at very low prices and sell at a higher price than those who might use orders now after the period! and of course that new traders must follow and educate from traders who achieved positive results in the past, but if traders as people who are able to earn a lot of money and avoid many opportunities to lose money, they must become independent traders !!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vava tong For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read your question Can we learn Forex without a teacher. In my view, I think that Can we learn Forex without teaching. I think forex trading learning well is very difficult but requires more practice and hard work to learn without forex teachers. and, we can learn forex without teachers because forex is international business and we can know all the material to learn about forex business. Besides demos is the best place to learn about forex business if we practice with demo we can learn about forex business. Post posting is another thing to learn about forex business.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact no one succeeds in any business without a teacher and requires successful learning and learning and learning needs of the teacher, so you should look for teacher role model so that it can make you think in forex analysis and trading not to hear about someone succeed without a teacher and forex is an online business. All forex work is done by using online. So we can find all the information about forex in online system. So we do not have a teacher to learn forex trading. Online can help us to learn forex business.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have experience then we know how to handle different situations until one of my teachers is my first teacher in forex business as if learning materials are available on the internet and this forum is a real moderator of forex education in fact xperience is the best thing you can get from doing something with me fortunate to join in two sites that really help me and He does not take any advantage of me against his teachings like Forex is a trading business and that is the world for this reason, it is a risk, instead of earning Forex depending on the experience and knowledge traders after all trading will shape your future in good forex will be able to succeed with or without the teacher will depend on the sole ability of trader to learn and his grasping skills along with the level of determination to do it with or without teacher

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 233 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)