+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 233 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,092 Times in 4,520 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If only I wanted to learn from forex trading or from the best learning center or what we were doing, without a teacher or the main internet, we would be able to help you with the best books or help books on the market. Trade log is the most famous guide for and If you search for websites without training from your teacher, search the web for this website or enter the best trade channels or demo for trading. He has the best learning training skills or earning money,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we can learn forex without a teacher. we can learn various strategies, manage money, and much more from this forum and also from any book or website. but, the most important thing is not only theory, but also practice. by practicing we will gain more experience and improve our skills in forex trading. and forex to trade ko ap log without teacher to bhe best learn kr skte ho or kr skate ho es job ko us to liye ap ko internet se best help hain kun sain miles to the main internet bht he achi website hi jo trade to bare play the best gide of the gide line de rahe hain or the great knowledge of de rahe hain, why have you learned kr skte hain

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    i think it is difficult for a trader in the field of Forex trading to learn the main things of Forex trading without the help of any other educated trader of Forex trading because main things/subjects in Forex trading is not very simple for a trader to understand alone the trader must need a teacher

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to study this business without a teacher but this requires too much dedication and self-motivation to study on their own. Actually everything can be done by you alone but in this business because you can see too much struggle is needed. and every new thing requires a teacher who guides him in that matter. But in forex trading, you do not need to learn forex trading yourself. when you trade forex, you have many things to do for the first time that give you experience ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rejang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salman shafqat View Post
    Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    I read the Your question Can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    In my point of view, I think that Can we learn Forex without a teache
    but In my point of view, I think that we you need to make a big effortlessly to learn Forex trading without a teacher

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no better way to learn how to trade than someone who has been successful in the trading business. One of the most ironic aspects of Forex currency trading is that most people think they don't need help from a professional forex trader who is successful while learning to trade. and trade looking for confidence in confidence consistency bahut jaruri hain kyoki controlling and risk management koi nahi seekha sakta aur iske liye hume pehle apni patience aur kabliyat ko test karna padta chahe aap lattice bhi merchant se seekh lo woh har trade par potential risk aur profit count nahi kar sakta aapke liye

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is clear when trading forex you can learn forex trading with this forum this is the best forum to learn forex you can forex basics and trading strategies with this form you don't have to go anywhere. You can study alone with this forum. You can also communicate with other senior members of the forum if you need a guideline.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, I can strongly say that it is true that in forex trading we can learn forex trading without a teacher and we can also learn forex trading by searching online and watching videos from various sources such as Youtube etc. We can get the experience of others by reading articles written by experienced market traders.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me I really believe that the best way to learn forex trading is to practice on a demo account and see videos on youtube and try to learn things and practice things on this demo account the best way to learn forex trading. and you check your trading strategy easily on a demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 233 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)