+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,318 Times in 20,097 Posts
    No and naver ham kabhi b ak teacher k bina kuch b ni seekh sakty . Hamain forex trading krny k lia bi ak teacher ke zarorat ha jo hamain learning krva sakty . . Ham kisi se ak line bi parhty ya seekhty hain to vo hamara teacher ban jata ha . . Ham or kisi se nhe to . . YouTube se . Or Google bohat kuch seekhty hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-06-28)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend we can learn to trade without the teacher we need just do some months training in demo and learn about the market and one thing i want to say to you that the main trading guru is a loss so do not be afraid of loss just find out the mistake and fix it and make a strategy plan and apply it in a demo account when your strategy plan is over 80% successful, then you can start real trading if we can get education only from books without teachers then why the network of schools, colleges, universities, and educational academies are widely spread in the world . so teachers are required to get a forex education like any other type of education. both forex provides plateform to share your knowledge to gain experience in forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do it if you have a teacher then your knowledge will step by step so well, it is not necessary that one should only learn from the teacher as if and I am inspired to hear something form them in fact and even as the main income for expert traders Then Mentoring is a good aspect of trading especially when starting out is in this case we have to trade perfectly There is a possibility to find out about stepping on Forex without a coach when you can find out about Forex trek across the on-line. This is a business stepping on-line as well so you can get all the help related to this business across the on-line. I can state that as an online business you do not have to have absolutely no coaches all over the Forex menapaki.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I do not agree with your opinion. Because the Forex market is very difficult for every trader. But I have learned from a good teacher. So I should be able to know more knowledge about Forex business. Because Forex is an international online business in the world So, it is not possible to learn Forex without a teacher. we can learn forex without a teacher, we can learn through forex forums, forex and watch videos, so we more quickly understand how to trade properly, this is a good way of learning, even though we do not have a teacher, but we can be a successful trader , if we are serious

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The learning process takes no time in one night no one can become a master like your ability how fast you choose learning and but you have to develop yourself in the art of trading through your own efforts because the manual trader will have the same chance to become a good trader every the job requires guidance to be an expert in that regard. For me, my teacher is a network (video forum site) I hate books because it's hard and full of information and I want to learn step by step Their work online to help others just as they are helped only my main forex guru is this forum Because always free and there are many people (members) who share a lot of things we certainly can not get in the course of trading day also Some learn alone and some by others help but even though it is related to loss and profitiity thinking new traders should take advice from after all traders good after gathering knowledge

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but maybe the grip can be ideal, especially since we need educators, maybe not just the actual research, but some things for example that will gain valuable advice along with practical knowledge, where initially this individual is the real deal, it's enough to attack the younger along with beginner professionals, so we can only learn from educators without instructors, but actually. trading forex ko aik guru k bagair b learning lya ja sakta he is liye li li best learning place forex foram dia jis me ham demo acccount me kam karky forex trading ki learn kar sakty hen is k forex trading forex se related buhat sari websits hen jin se ham forex k mutalik buhat sara knowledge learn kar sakty hen un me forex factory aik buhat karamad sit him.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    unlikely and not ideal tidal, due to the fact we want educators in investing, maybe not just the research that individuals get, but many things, such as helpful help and also the knowledge of each time this individual has invested early, it really is very impressive young and also beginner dealers, so we can only understand with educators, but we want educators. so thank you forex business we need teachers in trade, we can learn fores without Forex guru. This is a very easy and simple business. During this period try to learn more about Forex and I have some great feedbacks that really helped me in evaluating as well as beginner investors and so we can only understand what I learned on the trading demo of the account even managed well and made a profit from the market

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you will be aware without a teacher. an individual can create a demo account for brokerage sites. This is related to the demo exercise will very well be meant for exercise for beginners and new people. besides trying for you to gain knowledge related to Forex trading. as long as the actual way a person succeeds in getting your experience FOR REQUIRED is possible to trade. I have self taught and read in my main teacher for forex trading is forex india forum only and i do not use any forum or other video or e-books because there are many ways we can learn in fact the teacher is not important is my first thing forex teachers are people I know he taught me how I can trade in forex

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you can run aggress through bht sa waqt ha demo practice k liye ya bht se paise hain loss kerne k liye for reall money me jab b loss karenge ap kuch na kuch sekhen ge lekin agr positively zehan se demo trading karenge to acha profit bnane lagen ge jab real money se karenge trading but must read the news and google why the market reacts on some certain news course you can find by not a trainer. It is possible to create test bills on brokerage sites. This can be related to an excellent exercise test for exercise with newcomers and new people. In addition, strive to achieve capabilities involving currency trading. Like this, you have feelings and you will be able to industry.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What has been discussed and whose lives we learn further that Everyone learns new subject from others so From your point and is my Forex guru with us can be because as we know the technology currently developed that Doing this is important in the life of forex trader so I mean I do not like the idea of relying on others for important things I mean what would happen if the mentor got sick or something grave. The stones of independence as a whole We can learn Forex without teachers. But I do not think this will benefit us. Because without teachers, we can learn a lot about Forex. But we will not be able to apply it practically. So to know Forex practically we need a teacher. When we will see the money, then that will be a great inspiration for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)