+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must learn forex trading from a professional because he will guide you very well through the trading phase but you can also learn it yourself because they are many possibilities for learning to trade, but you must be fully devoted to trading and this might be done if you are a good student and if you continue to use Forex videos. Famous foreign exchange and demand can be online business trading now a day. Together with the teachers, we cannot find knowledge and skills in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, why not. We can learn Forex easily if we want. We don't need a teacher to learn Forex trading. There are many resources on the internet and online books. And we can learn more from that source. and the best way to learn forex trading is to practice on a demo account and see videos on youtube and try to learn things and practice things on this demo account is the best way to learn forex trading. and you check your trading strategy easily on a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our success in forex will occur because we must be ready and patient and remain calm and must be able to control ourselves, and we must be prepared to run and trade as traders. We must focus so that everything will be very good and we must remain calm and ready. and we can learn Forex without a teacher because Forex is a well-known and popular online trading business in a matter of days. Without a teacher we cannot find knowledge and skills in a short time .

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, teachers are always needed in any field of life. You need someone to always help you. And in Forex you should always consult a good trader and take advantage of the experience there to ensure profits in your trade. and of course we can. So many traders in the world who study forex without a teacher. I have studied forex trading without a teacher too. The internet has been my teacher during these years. It doesn't matter if we don't have a teacher, as long as we have the good will to study alone using as many sources

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading without any teacher is very possible and I think forex trading learning well is very difficult but requires more practice and hard work to learn without this is for an excellent exercise demo for training for beginners and new people also trying to gain trade knowledge forex this way you get experience and I have learned forex without a teacher too. Learning forex without a teacher is very possible for us. We can learn from forex forums or from baby pips, we can learn many things from these sites, and I have learned from many sources as well and gained so much knowledge up to now

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I can say that Forex is an international business which is the strongest and most scientific system for making a lot of money. if you want to get success in forex, you must learn about forex clearly. Without perfect learning, you cannot start my love. and No matter where you are where you need hands to guide you through otherwise you will not go anywhere by yourself, you will be stuck in a rat race for a long time, with forex no different at all you need a mentor to help you without hesitation and the faster you have the better and faster you learn and start making good money at the same time.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my brother, we can learn Forex trading without a teacher and we can also learn Forex trading by searching online and watching videos from various sources such as Youtube etc. We can get another experience by reading articles written by experienced traders on the market. and je han hum yeh bhe skate hain to without searcher to hum log forex to trade best play letting hain kun skt go to google main bht site achi hain jo hume trading to gare main gide line dete hain es liye hum teacher to bina he trading kr hain hain forex playing,

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, unfortunately it is not a school or college education that requires a special environment and teaching staff. learning about the forex market can be easily done through the internet and for this forum it is ideal to get information about the forex market and we can learn forex trading without a teacher, but i think that we need a teacher at a certain stage in forex trading, therefore we must try to learn as much as we can ourselves and after that we can take help from experienced traders who can teach us.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is something that might be done with a demo account that can help you get what feels like trading with access to the best possible way. You can also learn from the mistakes you've made or what you've done other people. complete and possible but not optimal in learning forex. because this is a business that really needs to be focused and well planned if not, then our money will become a victim. therefore the presence of a mentor may be more focused on learning and learning to guide us

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can learn forex without a teacher. Forex tradition is impossible without learning. We can easily learn forex trading from online forex schools. Forex demo accounts are very helpful for learning forex without a teacher. My teacher is myself and I study forex without a teacher, and I don't find any difficulties. because now we can easily get a source of knowledge about forex. and what really facilitates my learning process is the forex forum. I learned and got a lot of knowledge about forex from forex forums, and I joined several forex forums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)