+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to learn forex trading without any teacher but still I think we will need a teacher of Forex trading in future. But in the beginning I will suggest you to learn Forex trading demo account and also use YouTube for learning purpose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course we can learn forex without a teacher. Learning from a teacher is the best and fastest way to learn forex trading. But if we don't have a teacher, then we can learn from the internet. We can use the forex forum as the main place to study, because we can get whatever we need to learn from the forum and because to learn full trade we have to hire experienced people who guide all small points and give tips for achieving profit. One person cannot obtain information in his own name. In the demo we can do the exercises but the demo doesn't have to tell you about every trick or other thing. when a teacher guides the beginners quickly learns and tells each term in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, unfortunately I certainly believe that you can study without a teacher on the forex market, many books and magazines are available on the internet and online studies are also available. You can open an online demo account to learn about the forex market. with a demo account you will be able to make money from the forex market. and we can learn about forex without a teacher because forex is a market sharing trade and we can find all the information about the forex business through forex newspapers and ebooks besides forex froum is the best place to learn about forex business.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends, most of us are studying forex trading without a teacher because there are lots of trading material on the internet and we can get knowledge from the forum and also we need to practice on a demo account, but learning from a teacher is always a better choice. and you can study without a teacher. You can create a demo account on the corridor site. Practical demonstrations are very good for training for beginners and new people. Also try to get knowledge about Forex trading. In this way, you have experience and can trade.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think there is no doubling that is possible but maybe the tides are optimal because we need teachers in trade maybe not only the knowledge we get but many things like valuable advice I think we need to make a big effort to learn Forex trading without a teacher. and These days all information about Forex is available through the Internet and this gives us the opportunity to learn from home and after that you can get it easily. But whether an off-line teacher or tutor will help you learn the forex market and the skills to operate it very quickly compared to online learning methods most of the time

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think that we can study Forex business without a teacher. There are many ways to learn Forex business. We can study this business with online sites and video tutorials. there are many books about Forex to learn. The forum is very helpful for studying the Forex business, because the forum provides information. Sometimes a demo account can help with learning. and in forex I actually think we can learn forex without the teacher not needing or paying for tuition anymore. You can save that money for your capital, so this is a way you can find lots of online content about teaching forex, various types of material such as videos, e books , websites and forums like this.

Junior Member Fxtrader is on a distinguished road Fxtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग सीखना बहुत मुश्किल नहीं है। इंटरनेट पर पर्याप्त मुफ्त जानकारी है। आपको यह सब कुछ सीखने के लिए बस कुछ दिन बिताने की जरूरत है। लेकिन अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हिस्सा अनुभव है। आपको सीखना होगा कि व्यापार के लिए अपने ज्ञान का उपयोग कैसे करें।
    इसके लिए आपको किताबें पढ़नी होंगी और आपको डेमो ट्रेडिंग अकाउंट पर अभ्यास करना होगा ताकि आप अच्छे मुनाफे के लिए खुद लिए अच्छी ट्रेड रणनीति बना सकें।

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of money in my business that I have been thinking is fast growing and I have a lot of skills in my life, but he has a lot to do with his business, but he has a lot to do with trade. No teacher has any problem with any problem, but I am sure that I have decided that I have a lot of problems ... I have a lot of work to do, but I do not want to be a teacher anymore, but I do not want to talk to you He has a lot to do with the fact that he has just talked about his work and has been able to trade easily because he does not have any money.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes all the material that is important for forex trading is available on the internet for free but a professional one-on-one trader tutorial can be vital evidence because it saves a lot of time to search for articles and provide information directly. and, actually in forex I think we don't need to have a teacher here too so we can gather more experience on the market with demo trading accounts so that the temporary demo account is a good opportunity to work in the market with a complete guide line and make money from the market actually you can easily succeed if you have experience rather than you want to succeed, then only need a trading experience

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the teacher available we can easily learn from there and get knowledge about forex and we can start trading studying forex trading with the help of technology and there and lots of videos on the internet. and you can easily learn forex trading without a teacher but you must understand the basics of forex trading and you must apply it to your trading so that you can earn a good income from your trading.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)