+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 233 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the guidance, we are easier to learn and understand because I know that we can earn more with the help of a forex guru who is exactly succeeding very well but I can with more experience and knowledge become a better trader just this way you will completely depend on it and your own skills will be lost He teaches other basic Forex I learned two years ago. But I am expert in investing Forex maybe three or four months I am expert by YouTube video E-book Forum learning site after all always plan and always learn from experience to be professional and successful in forex with For meat when I trading on myself because it can still be successful without the teacher in forex all about the spirit and learn the hard way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a sense the forex trading guru is really different in my view that is not like the real world so in this market demo is the main teacher that I think necessary for every trader to succeed let alone cher not need for example I'm sure I'm setting a good track and I do not once had a forex guru as well as many of the traders out there that fit if we did not have a teacher that might be difficult for us to achieve success but maybe the waves could be optimal, as a result of us wanting a lecturer, maybe not just science but some things like World Health Organization can get valuable recommendations and knowledge, which initially is a trade, it is really very inspiring for young people and beginner traders, therefore we will only learn from lecturers while not lecturers, but

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, let me say that I'm an advocate of getting a forex education. You can find a lot of information on forex here on this site. You should spend some time reading up on how forex trading works, making forex trades, active forex trading times, etc.

The second thing I'll say is nothing beats experience, if you want to learn forex trading, it's the best way. When you first start out, you should open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. It will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get used to using a trading platform.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personal experience or others can be a teacher for you to study in forex while the first Forex guru is my brother who is the first information for him for me in the forex market has just stopped focusing forex for running a business then they are also successful traders in the forex market But right now I am in the process of learning about the never ending Forex as well whether someone will be able to succeed with or without the teacher will rely on the sole ability of the trader to learn and his skills in understanding along with the level of determination of doing it with or without a teacher we must learn forex with our teachers. then only you will be prefect in forex and you will get used to making your own decisions when opening the order at the perfect point. You can get so many forex guides on the internet freely.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He taught me how to trade and how to get from forex There are so many sources to learn forex around us. Like the Internet, Books, Forums, Blogs, Teachers etc. They are specifically our teachers. Therefore. Here I am not only learning but also earning money while I think that, if someone wants to fancy a business, he must first learn correctly from people who know who knows such business well. And they also have no teachers as well and above all mentioned sources only help you to enter the Forex world and to succeed in trading, then we should be able to do a good analysis rather than relying on yourself to learn and of course the resorts for books and videos , because they help me a lot and are considered as a source of information for me as well as my main forex guru is the forex market! It teaches me how to trade through experience, and the teacher takes money, and time.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    free with the platform and the basics of forex but Hi friends, we can not be successful without teachers in the forex market but we can learn about the forex market where the teacher is the internet if anyone wants to promote their knowledge, he must do the hard work we can get success without a teacher gets to my territory, there is no institution to teach Forex trading because after that I decided to learn from some learning sites and forums. forex trading is a good online business and you can get a good profit if you learn from a teacher so with the right learning you do not get a big profit so learn from professional traders then you can get a big profit

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People who are experts atforex make you will more quickly understand the real forex and our universal friend "Google" can help you to learn forex trading as if it is very important to have a teacher because to learn forex is very difficult and not easy to read books or see a video and lean quickly, a teacher is required to become a professional trader therefore you can not go without a guru in the forex market. To be successful in trading, then we should be able to do a good analysis let alone we can get efficient tips only from experienced traders, because they already have a lot of experience and have a lot of knowledge that is Because input and suggestions Criticism builds that, everyone wants a teacher to learn forex well. You can imagine, if you are in a set of merchants who have not experienced you will be hard to deve.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes hum forex ka baray ma ern kr saktay hai iss ka leya teacer ki zarurat nhi hai prrr ager koi is ka baray main best information da to iss sa hum mazeed baher trading kr saktay hain or hum ko loss b bohat kam ho ga

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sab ap pe depend karta hai ke apki ability kya hai learning ki ku ke bohat si websites milti hain jaha se ap Forex trading ka sikh skte hain but agr ap ko us ki sahi tara se samaj nahi ati hai to ap ko kisi ache teacher se Forex trading ke about sikhna pare ga jis se ap ko knowledge mile ga Forex ki market ka.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-28), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Forex trading ko learn karna bohat zaroori hai yeh matter nahi karta kay ap ney self learning ki hai ya ap ney kisi forex kay teacher say yeh ap per hai ap nay kaisay learn karna hai forex ko bus ap ney completely learn karna hai forex ko agar best earning karni hai forex say jo log first step main he forex ko learn kar letay hein wo bohat jaldy achi earning karna bhi start kar detay hein to ap kay pas eak best opportunity hai ap forex per work karen aor is ko sekh kar is per trading karen apko bohat faida hoga main is baat ki apko gurrantee day sakta hai forex jaisa profitable business nahi hai jo apko huge profit day sakay to best chance hai is per work karen aor achi earning kar lein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 233 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)