+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can learn without a teacher but we can learn from other things like video tutorial from YouTube and son Forex trading articles from the website there are many website they provide knowledge about Forex trading I am also learning from then and I am learning without teacher but having a teacher is a very best thing Janab g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,453 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not?
    It is possible to get knowledge all about Forex and its trading system without teacher and we know that day by day Forex being one of the best platform to earn more and more.
    First of all, you have to get knowledge that means theoretical knowledge from different internet source like this forum and then you may start demo trading that you can get idea about trading system that means practical knowledge, and within few months you will be prepared for real trading but when you start real trading, besides real trading you must have to demo trading.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-26), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-26), sarfraz786 (2018-06-26), Sunriser1 (2018-06-28), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (2018-06-28), Zain4321 (2018-06-27)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes .. I think we can learn without teachers .. But, it may take longer than training by the teacher ... Because, you have to do everything with yourself by reading the article online ... I also learn to trade without a teacher. .. I have taken the time to learn more than 3 months ... Then after I realized about market trends, patterns, fundamentals etc and I am very confident that we need a mentor in learning to trade forex. Yes, we learned how to trade from the internet but we can not "learn" from Google. You need to learn from the merchants who do it, who have at least 2 years of trading under their belts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was hard enough for us to learn without anyone guiding, because after all, their first foray into the business. Much more to know about profitable deals. Also, this forum will also be empty of visitors if they do not want to share their knowledge. and And you know better that always experience defeat which for me my dad is the best teacher who always guide me and give best tips about forex trend until some sister also help me about after all and it also help you to make good profit so its mean is at this time my life and i my intention is to master the transaction at this time no more then i want to take help from forums and friends when i have difficulties while trading in the forex market and i try to follow what they say to me so i can improve my performance

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By gaining experience, we really reduce the amount of risk our capital exposed in the forex market simply because we know there are many resources on the internet about forex trading one of the good resources is this forum forex india we can learn a lot of things up because reading the book and watching videos do not make you a good trader and do not give you a good experience so you have to use expert teachers to give you a great experience and study hard and I do not have an instructor in currency trading like and I also trade that system and this also helps while well experienced people can easily maintain them properly but And after that I make a lot of research and find a very reliable business because The important thing is not to give up and want to learn it must be in forex business which is a Forex guru first is kaka k my man who is the first information for him for me in the forex market

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact no one is successful in any business without a teacher and requires successful learning and learning and learning needs of the teacher, so you should look for teacher role model so that it can make you think in forex analysis and trading do not hear about someone succeed without a teacher and will it is very difficult to survive in the forex market as it is very risky and volatile and you need to have a test of how things happen for you to succeed like my first Master in forex is the forex market itself with of course internet material such as e-book journal traders board and this special Indian forex forum is my best teacher for me in forex rather than requiring teachers to make success from forex trading

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i think that we can learn forex without a teacher,, i learn forex from browsing trough google and making evaluation in my trade based on the result of my demo account, but i think better for a trader to find anothers as a trader just to discuss and share their knowledge and experience in forex trading,, not only we can get an extra input but also we will be ables to be think that we are not alones and we can share our feeling when we are depressed or stresseds

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but the chances of the waves may be optimal, because we need educators, most likely not just scientific discipline, but many things including those that will get valuable help and meetings, which they initially seem to be industry, are very unusual with regard to small and amateur investors , therefore we can only learn on educators with not a tutor, but usually. and Experienced is the best teacher in this organization so he thinks I am Fx and it is now a part time job there are so many teachers in life but i must tell you that experience will remain the best teacher ever have fun but i do not see pleasure in life I am so precious that I spend a lot of money and my time to get a good job therefore the best teacher in this business is the experience we have alone

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At least you need a teacher to put you through the basics of forex trading which he adds me to his personal forum and gives me a basic lesson on support and resistance then experience So is a teacher for forex trading act that is the key to the success of a demo account helps us to collect experience and improve our trading skills which are the main basis for earning the right profit also they are successful traders in the forex market. We can learn forex without teachers if we have a good enough intelligence, but unfortunately no one is able to have a good intelligence that this deficiency that makes the barrier of everything, if only someone has similarities in thinking then one can get the lesson at the end will make it a trader which is a success and for my own learning is one of the best ways.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The internet is a good source of forex knowledge rather than ss then we are having a clearer situation after all We should get more experience and then get this way in the trade I am really grateful to him that he introduced me with the forex trading and demo trading is the best way to gain a forex trading experience that we can take advantage of that experience in the next trade The more we practice this trade the more we learn and The self-study experience lasts longer than someone taught you like he is the one who harvests the potential also because the experience is so it is important to trade Forex if you have no experience, you feel lost, instead this experience can be made by demo account and you are so right with it and I agree the golden key to be successful in the forex market is your experience and knowledge that you get every day to trade in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)