+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 233 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear you can do it start trading without the job forex trading teacher is the best job studying this job if you get the best knowledge and great learning in this job rather than your big income in forex and learning trading experience is best for new and old users, starting trade with great experience and great knowledge, and I also study forex without a teacher, but if we do our own study, we certainly will need more time to get a different experience with the teacher, of course, will have less time to get that experience but the results the same in my opinion more will be proficient at the time who don't have a teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, with me, I want to believe that we can learn forex business from various places without a teacher because there are many rules and regulations and tactics for trading forex business. but on the other hand according to my personal experience if someone wants to learn the forex business correctly, he needs to take help from an experienced forex teacher. and it's second to none that when we trade on forex we can learn without a teacher. But learning is the most important part of the Forex business, so traders must know that. There are many sites on the internet with great information about Forex and we can learn from it. Forums are a good place to study Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Dunya me ap kuch b teacher k
    Bagher ni sekh saktay.

All world ne is question ko no

Kaha Hua ha. Or instaforex jo k Asia
    Ka sab sy Bara forum ha.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,098 Times in 4,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    could be, but maybe tidal optimal, because we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders, so, we can just learn without teachers, but we need teachers

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I think Forex is a market that doesn't allow you to learn something individually. I learned Forex from my brother. Various banana techniques taught me very carefully. He is a skilled trader. He has gained a lot of profits every day. My advice is that you will never trade alone without learning Forex trading. There will be more losses than profits.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is quite difficult but it is possible to learn forex without a teacher but we need to do extra hard work for that. Because learning without a teacher is quite difficult because we don't have anyone to direct us to the right path but only have to do our own work which sometimes frustrates us, but the problem is that in the end we learn it if we continue to make efforts we.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai 100% is possible without learning from the teacher, we are going to be the new trader, we know that we do not even know why we have any books on the websites that we have posted. I can not say anything dan Let's have a 1on1 intensive Forex session where I show you exactly what you need to be doing consistent Forex profits. Every positive review we receive, the more Forex traders we can reach

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in trading from a foreign currency forex, you will be able to buy a forex that will be able to make a profit, but you can buy it online youtube youtube, e book, dll buku. If you are interested in trading in a foreign currency, then you will be able to buy your forex trading business. It has been a great start to the business of the main start of the business that has been a major destination of the world, but it has been a great way to sell or sell a small amount of money, or at least one of the main trading countries in the world. Atau us to bad work in the workplace as well as how much we earn by earning it as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 233 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)