+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 233 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes you can, if you are an educated person. because in forex you can learn how to practice in trading with a demo account and there is more help information available on forex. but if you are not an educated person, I am sure it will be very difficult for you. However, the waves may be the best, because of the fact that we are educators, not only that research, however, some things to learn important tips besides meetings, for example, where trade is certainly very impressive, related to the addition of beginner traders, and then you can easily learn educators with a remnant trend, but that will happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my point of view,we will spend more time to understand because learning without teachers more difficult. if we have a friend who has long been a trader and want to become a teacher for us, it would be great..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not ? You can understand about currency trading without a currency trading instructor because this is an internet company on the internet and you can understand it on the internet. There are lots of currency trading guides on the internet and watching movies on the internet. You can start experimenting at this company to study on the internet and so you don't need an instructor. and, many electronic books that contain material problems including indicators of forex lessons and forex strategies, even should carefully follow the forum as well as many lessons that can be obtained in it, but training on a demo account can also be used as the best teacher to gain experience in forex trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

dadang bayem (2019-05-27)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't learn for something that our brain can't understand in a short time, it will make us very tired, and we will not be able to learn many things in a short time. Start learning from simple and easy forex lessons, and after we know a lot of basic things, we try to learn the difficult ones and even just a few of the lessons we learn but we already know a lot about forex. and that is possible or not because it depends on us that how much we take the time to learn about the forex business and if we study early it is very beneficial for us. to learn forex we also use demo accounts and take help by our seniors.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I really learned in the Forex market only. At first one of my friends just introduced about the forex trading market. And he helped me that I could open a demo account. After that, I studied at the forex market only my hard work. I don't need a teacher. Every day I go to different forex forms and try to learn better. and we can learn frox without a teacher too because it is very easy to learn and simple, you can also learn from the internet, you can also get market information from newspapers and you can use a demo account to learn so that it is easy to learn and we can learn without teachers

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhaai learn kr sakty hain mgr kamiyaab trader bnny k liy kisi sy seekhna zaroori hy us sy aap ko knowlege bhi aa sakta hy is liy forex ko samjho kisi sy youtube sy books ssy teachers sy

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi agr hum without teacher ka baghir seekha ga tu huam bhe achi earning karne ho ge forex ko smjhan ka leay us leay huma soch smjh ka work akrna ho ga forex ma jesa hum acha profit bhe hum earn kar sakha

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 956 Posts
    han ye baat sahy kay hum forex trading kisy teacher kay bina bhe learn kar sakty hian forex trading me learn karny hay to hum forex trading kary lecture youtube me say online dekh saty hain forex trading learn kar sakty hain.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir there are soo many people that i know that forexing without there are for some time that i have found myself trading and making of the best that i can withou having to have a a teacher and i find that being self tought is better becouse you get more and earn big profit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's difficult for a trader in the Forex trading field to learn the main things of Forex trading without the help of other educated traders from Forex trading because the main subjects in Forex trading are not very simple for a trader to understand that a trader must need a teacher. and Forex does not require any teacher ... We learn Forex from websites that write about forex lessons ... This is very helpful ... And we have to practice in demos to get ideas about real ... Forums are also a way good to get and learn ... We can get a bonus by posting here .....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 233 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)