+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 233 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,258 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes yes yes you can learn forex without a teacher my dear brother there is no need of any teacher at all in the forex Demo is the best to start trading from here and you need to checked out all the basic tools and all the knowledge you need to gain here in the demo so after making a great trading knowledge and some beginner experience come out here in the real account trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-22), Mr Law (2018-07-22), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-22), Unregistered (6), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading who business hai ke es main ap kuch bhe kr skate hain bas thora sa ap logo ko hard work krna hota hai ap log koi bhe target achieve kr skate hain matlab agar ap trading ku learning krna chate hain without teacher ke tu ker sakte hain bht ese website hain jo ke total hindi or urdu main hain ap wahan se best help le sakte hain es bare main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), danish555 (2018-07-24), hmforex (2018-07-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-23), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,119 Times in 4,817 Posts
    yes my dear forex trading is the great online and very famous online business many people inter in this business and earning well money , and its possible your learning this business without any teacher but if some one help you in the trading business accept this offer because experience and learning give you success in this business and give great money so learning and gain the good experience and earn lot of money

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), danish555 (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read the Your question Can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    In my point of view, I think that Can we learn Forex without a teache
    but In my point of view, I think that we you need to make a big effortlessly to learn Forex trading without a teacher

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), punjabpolice (2018-07-21)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Well for staters it would be a good step to seek The help of an expert or experienced trader because that way you'll get a formal introduction into the currency market, and you wouldn't find it difficult to analyse the market, although for someone who doesn't have the opportunity to have a teacher or tutor to put you through there ate plenty of resources online to get you started in the currency market, especially if you want video resources you can get all you need to get started in the market.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree that experience is the best teacher in the forex trading business as if Forex is a high-risk online trading business, so without experience you can not be a successful trader, of course that experience is the best teacher in forex trading as well as in any kind of actual business I think the internet is one of the best teachers for every trade and If we trade without teachers in your trading then you will find it difficult to win, because forex is very difficult, we can not do it ourselves, we are experienced if we want to get more profit in the forex market, at least you are trading for 1 year in a demo account, you will surely benefit from a lot of forex trading

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micro For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), hmforex (2018-07-21)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ya boahat e mushkkuil kama hai ka koi ap ko samjhaya ka iss tra drading ki jatui hai kun ka forex bk bharay main ap ko bohat kam log samjhatay hain lakin ager hum ko koi guide kernay wala teacher mil jay toh hum kucch b ker sakatay hain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21)

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He taught me how I can become a trader he initially taught me about demo accounts and then a real account to make a lot of experience and try to be more successful in real Forex trading by Personally I do not remember my first teacher in forex trading which in my experience is a teacher the best in any job bro action will be easier to remember then just read the theory because we do directly in the market and Of course with the progress of information technology is growing very rapidly, then for forex trading I think it can also be done without a teacher, because online media which exists now we can freely learn about forex trading from the basics to go free and free. And I am also in learning to trade forex never use a special teacher, I do it myself by learning through forex forums on the Internet !!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to suche For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can do that but you should know that it is not easy to do ... Everyone always needs someone experienced to help them learn new things ... You can do this without a teacher but you need to miss so many mistakes in your trade. ..Trials and Mistakes is your daily game to play ... Make you a better trader and related Website Important forex related forums You can also take guides for your local merchants because with outside experience you can not benefit from here , not We never forget when our first teacher who taught us Forex because he told us a great opportunity. I learned about Forex from my brother that Experience is a valuable and best teacher for us Therefore, we are not in every area of ​​your life experience is the most important thing to get every stage

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined Forex three months ago And one of my friends named mizan inspired me to trade in Forex than I spend a lot of money and my time to get a good job after all that is a difficult lesson but I learned to bear it and learn from it also while we know the business is risky so to take the risk you need experience and forex not only forex but also other business then my first Master is a friend and my mentor at the same time and If you persist in Forex trading to survive until Mahamud basar is brother my man and he is the first teacher to trade in the Forex market, that is, if a trader practices trade, he knows better things about forex as it is the key to the success of a demo account helps us to gather experience and improve our trading skills which is the base main unt uk get benefits and Knowledge is not worth unless matched with deed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 233 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)