+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 233 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an online business throughout the world. I think we can learn about Forex trading without a teacher but need hard work and lots of time for this business. If we learn about Forex trading by teachers, we can immediately make a profit. The best teacher for your success in Forex trading. If you want to gain experience in Forex trading, then try to get guidance from a teacher and you can do it, there are many ways you can do, such as by joining many forex forums providing everything you need to learn and even giving you capital, but better to have a teacher, because I'm sure it will be easier and speed up your learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn about Forex there are many ways in online and offline too. So I think anyone can learn about Forex by reading and viewing pdf books, e-books, blogs, articles, etc. After that, you should practice demo trading for better learning and experience. Can also take help from the forum site. So in my opinion, I think to learn about Forex we don't need a teacher. Because this all works as our teacher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is difficult for a trader in the field of Forex trading to learn the main things of Forex trading without the help of any other educated trader of Forex trading because main things/subjects in Forex trading is not very simple for a trader to understand alone the trader must need a teacher.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we might learn forex without a teacher, I personally have never had a teacher in learning forex, I know how to trade this just by reading books and visiting forex sites on the internet, besides that I also have experience and knowledge from this forum, so I practiced on a demo account for some time, and now I can generate profits in real trading. and Yes we can study the forex trading business without a teacher in the world. Because in the world there are already many learning websites about the forex trading business. And learning forex trading business to have a good forex book. And we can learn about forex trading from the video tutorial.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends of course you can do it, a lot of ways that you can do, such as by joining the many forex forum provides everything you need to learn even give you the capital, but it is better to have a teacher, because I'm sure it will be easier and accelerate your learning so be smart trader.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in trading in a foreign currency trading business, then I would like to have a forex book online so that I can get a free loan, or you can not even share it with me or any other part of your business. If you have any questions about this topic, please contact us for more information about what is being asked of you as well as when you are searching for it.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can learn without a teacher. You can create a demo account on the broker site. This is for practice demo is very good for practice for the beginners and new persons. Also try to gain the knowledge of Forex trading. In this way you got the experience and you are able to trade.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of you, that's what, and I can also learn forex trading, I'm self-taught, I have a leader or teacher, I just don't know, but forums and reading books or watching videos, but it's about me to improve the sense of space. A few years later, and now, finally getting the latest information, the best thing I've ever done, I use a demo account and learn more about them, and the St / actual account continues to learn, I may have to deal with profits

Junior Member qamar601 is on a distinguished road qamar601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere idea ke mutabiq kisi bhi kism ka knowledge app teacher ke begair hasil nhi kr skty baqi baat rehi forex ki ye platform itna easy nhi hai keh app khud se es ka pata legain ager app kisi aur dost se bhi kuch information hasil krty hien toh ye aik teacher ki trah he hai jo app ko guide kr reha hai baqi insan ki apni aqal hai ke woh kesa sochta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 233 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)