+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 233 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have very good and sincere friends and guides who will help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn money in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make the right market and take advantage of forex forum tools such as stop loss and profit taking and in this way you will get more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason that I have learned is that I have been able to get a line from the gaedic line, but I am going to go online because I have to go online for a while, but I do not know how to use it, but I do not know how to do it. The best way to do this is to have a good job at online shopping,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xhezijobs has a spectacular aura about xhezijobs has a spectacular aura about xhezijobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a Sea but we need a good teacher in everything in this world , and forex is always is the mind game so if we dont have teacher how we can follow the actual rules becoz we cant find the actual and true rules of forex without a good teacher ... good luck all

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that Forex without a teacher is very difficult. You can't do a good job. I advise you. You are interested and learn complete knowledge. You can learn it. You get the right training. You succeed successfully on the market. You are working in the daily vase of the market. You can easily analyze the market.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we may become traders without teachers, but we will spend more time understanding because learning without teachers is more difficult. if we have a friend who has long been a trader and wants to be a teacher for us, it will be extraordinary. we will have a place to ask questions when we get something we don't understand.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, we can learn forex independently without a teacher. many ways to get knowledge related to forex trading. we can learn through books, forums, websites, and so on. I think, a teacher will only teach theory, and we must continue to practice alone. and with practice we can get more experience that will help us succeed in this business.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can also thank the forex of the forex of the forex of the market, but it is possible to send information about the internet to the forex of which it can be used and we have been able to discuss it in a forum that can be used by the forum. If you want to learn more about the strategies of your business, please visit the Google Groups Help Center.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally think without a teacher we can learn forex in an easy way. through reading books on forex or viewing this forum. all traders give a good idea here. keep in mind before we start trading we must learn and increase knowledge about investment and finance. This will greatly help us in trading is to have consistent profits.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we don't need a teacher to study the business of Forex trading properly and become an expert in this business, because we also get everything on the internet from various Forex related sites, so we can learn business from our home easily and easily. be a professional in this business.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well buddy, really in forex trading I personally think that you can learn without a teacher, because today the internet is also a great teacher, you can learn anything on the internet, like you can learn forex by watching videos and by reading articles etc., so the best way to learn to trade is a demo account, so join in and do the exercises until you don't become a good trader I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 233 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)