+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an online business worldwide. I think we can learn about Forex trading without teachers but it takes
    hard work and a lot of time for this business. If we learn about Forex trading by the teacher then it can generate profit immediately.
    The best teacher for your success in forex trading. If you want to get experience in forex trading then try to get a guide from a teacher.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

nazaret (2017-10-31)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a trader who can show you how to trade then the rest you can learn by trading on a demo account.
    for preliminary knowledge on different indicators you can learn different articles on instaforex website.
    When you start trading then you will get many new things as you want and learn it.
    How to make profitable trading is a mental phenomenon that will be learned when you do live trading and trading
    for several days. so they do not need teachers as school students.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that we can learn forex business from various place without teacher because there are many rules and regulation and tactics for trading forex businss .but on other hand according to my personal experience if one wants to learn forex business properly he need to take help from a experienced forex teacher .

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can learn forex without teachers, I personally never had a teacher in learning forex,
    I know how to trade this just by reading books and visiting forex sites on the internet,
    besides that I also have experience and knowledge. from this forum, then i practiced in demo account for some time,
    and now i can make a profit in real trading.
    regard

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-10-28), sodar (2017-10-25)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that we can Learn about forex without a teachers because forex is a sharing market trading and we can find the all information about forex business through the forex newspaper and ebook besides forex froum is the best place for learning about forex business.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can learn forex without a teacher. Online has a lot of open source and brokers have there own schools for traders.
    I am a forex trader I do not have a forex guru. Lots of searches and website documents collect me just try.
    But my own. If you have a chance then you can help your forex teacher. I think without learning forex is possible.
    regard

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2017-10-28), surabi (2017-10-25)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader ap teacher k bna bhi forex ko sekh skty hain ab to ap k liay kafi sary option hain learing k liay jes main kafi sari website bhi hain aur kafi sary fourm bhi hain jen ko ap join kr k lain ap learing ker skty hain yeh sab ap pay depend hay k ap nay kia krna hay.....

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You all, that is, and I can also learn forex trading, I am self-taught, I have a leader or a teacher, I do not know,
    but forums and read books or watch videos, but It's about me to improve the feeling of space. A few years later,
    and now, finally getting the latest information, the best thing I've ever done, I use demo accounts and learn more about them,
    and the actual accounts continue to learn, maybe I have to deal with profits
    good luck

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you can learn forex without teacher, you can learn from books, ebooks, youtube videos, try your own ideas in your demo account........

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that when we trade in forex we can learn without a teacher . But learning is the most important part of Forex business ,so trader should aware about that . There are many site in internet with huge information about Forex and we can learn from their . Forums are good place to learn Forex business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)