+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 233 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), Unregistered (1)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that we can learn the forex market because without teachers there is so much meterial about forex on the internet we can easily search and understand the knowledge about it and we can practice on the demo to make ourselves confident today is very easy to learn! !! and I think study it from anywhere and most importantly we have to be ready and all will be good and hard work is very good and everything will be good and we have to be patient and it is very good and all the process needs and readiness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reading myself in myself or some forum requires leaders who know how to get started. Forex trading experts never learned FOREX 15 more about it that defines that We can make a lot of money from this market if we are experienced than it would be better for you if you take training from a good senior at Forex while experience is the best teacher for us and if we want to open minds then at first he was impressed to work forex and forex trading is a very very easy business in the world, and it can be learned without a teacher just consult with other friends who are currently doing forex business and get profit every month. Traders should learn all rules and regulations without teachers but consultation should be done in this forex forum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can happen. because most of us do learn forex without teachers, they learn forex self-taught. it feels long when we learn with self-taught and learn with the help of a teacher. but whatever matters is that we keep learning, then we will understand how to trade properly. and we can learn about this business without teachers. We can use a demo account and can read about trading from this forum and then can trade easily and also can make money from this business with ease. I also do most of the trade without learning from any teacher

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,228 Times in 12,130 Posts
    jee haan, hum kisi bhi guru ke baghair ghair mulki currency trading ko aasani se seekh satke hain, is se mera khayaal hai ke ghair mulki currency trading ka bohat ilm kahan se haasil karsaktha hai. hamein un salawon ka jawab dainay ke liye ko bohat ziyada waqt dena hoga jo aam tor par naye traders ke zehan mein aata hai. aur musalsal trading aur ghair mulki currency trading mein taweel arsa se, market par ziyada tajarbay se bhi behtar tajarbay ke sath muqablay mein ziyada tajurbah karne ke tareeqon mein se aik hai agar hum kuch bhi wazeh tor par seekhnay ya demo accounts mein mashq ke tor par kisi bhi dilchasp ahdaaf ke tor par hum hamesha faida uthana chahiye ke tor par karte hain tajarbay aur ameer tajarbay ke baghair kaarobar kar satke hain, usay laazmi tor par ghair mulki currency mein barri nuqsaan ka hisaab dena hoga
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), asd567 (2018-07-23), Mr Law (2018-07-23), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me bina teacher ke bhi learn kar sakte hai lekin aisa karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se analysis jaankar kaam karenga wo uske baad he esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apne aap se he market me pehle jaana chahiye.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-23), Unregistered (1)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course we can easily learn forex trading without any guru.indian-forex is the best forum in my view from where we can get a lot of knowledge of forex trading. We have to give very much time to the indian-forex to get the answer from every question that usually comes to the mind of the new trader. and Continuous trading and long-lasting in forex trading is one of the methods to gather more experience on the market with even better experience than if we do something too ambitious as continuous learning or practice in demo accounts with no clear goals we should always take advantage of experience and but without rich experience can do business, he must calculate big loss in forex

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salman shafqat View Post
    Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    Trading is a business that you can do if you want it. Let's try to learn this business without any teachers. You can do it but you still have to work hard, it is possible to work hard. For this, it has to be done on the demo trading , there are many web sites that can help you, and you can interrupt it, and you can become a good trader.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-24), Mr Law (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Junior Member shabbirbwn is an unknown quantity at this point shabbirbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wese to her cheez ko janne aur sekhne k liye teacher ki zarort mehsoos hoti hai mgr forex main ye ap per depend kerta hai k ap ki study kis standard ki hai k tum khud is qabil ho k forex guide se hi compelte sekh sako.aur tum forex help tole se completely sekh lo tume kisi se sekhne ki zaroort na pre.therefore teacher is nessary for those who are litle educated and not much knowledge about this and comlplete understand the gauide of forex information.but this is not difficult to learn in my opionion.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shabbirbwn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Abdurrazzak is an unknown quantity at this point Abdurrazzak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In terms of technology, today people are far ahead. it can be said that through technology, the world is in the hands of the people today. We can easily get ideas about any topic online from home. Forex is a online job. About Forex we can take full idea from YouTube. So, I think there is no need for additional teachers to learn Forex.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdurrazzak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 233 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)