+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: ask : how to set time frame for 3 minutes..TF 3 m

Junior Member Sahir Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Sahir Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 or mt5 platform me 3mint ka time frame nahi hota he. isme 1,5,15,30mint etc time farame hota he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member miro eltalkhawy is on a distinguished road miro eltalkhawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Question your presence the first time I read it and take advantage of it when it is too added Les new information will add Li when trading and profit and loss and is not a program mt4 of the best programs in the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 terminsl me jo time frame diye huye hote hai uske piche reason ye hota hai ki wo sabhi time trame par hum market ki movement ko achchi tarah se read karke good entry le sakte hai, m3 time frame ki indicator yaa strategy ke baare me main kabhi suni nahi hu.

Senior Member sahilp is an unknown quantity at this point sahilp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default setting is not available in mt4 but I think renko charts you can set any parameter for any time frame but I am not know how to set renko chart but they are best to trade as they usually have no noise and clear swing as compare to other charts or time frame.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for 3 minute time frame you have to make changes and this time frame is not available in the charts menu directly you have to change the value in period converter in the scripts after that you have to load it through the history

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know my self how to set time on my time frame .trader need to know all this to make money in the forex market trading business.trader need to know everything in the forex market trading business to earn big in the forex market

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 terminsl me jo time frame diye huye hote hai uske piche reason ye hota hai ki wo sabhi time trame par hum market ki movement ko achchi tarah se read karke good entry le sakte hai, m3 time frame ki indicator yaa strategy ke baare me main kabhi suni nahi hu.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye possible nahi hai ka ap 3 min ka hart time frame set kar sakain. kun ke meta tarder main ye option hi nahi hai iss liye ap use nhin kar akty aur 5 min ya 1 min chart use kar sakty hain, ye ao khud bhi set nhi kar akty kun ke meta trader jin time frame ko support krta hai wo us main majood hai.

Senior Member eurofab is an unknown quantity at this point eurofab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine ye wala time frame to maine kbi nahe suna ka ye wala bhe hota hay maine 1M aur 5M kay time frame to daikhay hain aur un per trade bhe ki hay mager ye phli terha ka hay jo kay 3 minutes ka time frame keh rha hay bhe mje maloom nahe hay kay ye 3 minutes wala time frame kese set kia jata hay

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open