+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 390 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3898

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer of your question is depends on you, because the trade is able to make maximum profit and we are also able to manage risk if we accept the loss then i'll try to answer when you think this is game just play demos sir, you will find a lot of game in that and its a money market if you tread carefully you can earn money and a play ground there are many bidder as Forex can be game if you use the demo account for trading with free risk of investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that forex trading are zero sum game. if it is a game than we playing with all the government in the world. you say that if we win, so there must be always someone to lose out there right? but i will say no. sometime we win,and no profit tomorrow. That's make forex as business not a money game. We talk about indicator to predict a trend in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is game of probabilities and thus the traders should always take up the trade which has more and higher probability for winning so that on long run the traders are at the winning or the profitable edge. Thus, there is need for good knowledge.

Senior Member kawal is an unknown quantity at this point kawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Win today, Lose tomorrow game.I think forex trading is not a game or gambling. you can make a profit every day consistently. for that you must have knowledge and experience, in order to generate consistent profits. with the knowledge and discipline, you can be more optimal in trading.

Senior Member simbo2244 is an unknown quantity at this point simbo2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    Base on me as a trader I will say that it is very good for you too always study the market before placing a very good to trade at any given period if time

Senior Member sniperz is an unknown quantity at this point sniperz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are right but its for only new trader or trader who are trading without a specific strategy and placing an buy/sell order without after analyzing forex market , I have known many trader that they can achieve their daily targets.

Senior Member alishba11 is an unknown quantity at this point alishba11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about because i am newbie and now i am just learning about forex and i am very happy to join this forum and demo account.

Member abidhanif is an unknown quantity at this point abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh baat to thek kahi hai kay forex mein agar aap aaj profit banaty ho to kal loss bhi kar kjao shayad sara hi empty ho jay par agar aap is business mein win karty ho to aap ko agy bohat soch kay aur ehtiyat say barhna chahiye aur forex kisi game jesa nahi hai na hi game hai ye to aik business hai

Banned namfx is an unknown quantity at this point namfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, In my point of view, I think with the knowledge and discipline, you can be more optimal in trading..I think forex trading is not a game or gambling. you can make a profit every day consistently. for that you must have knowledge and experience, in order to generate consistent profits. .Happy trading, my friend.

Senior Member sufyan2 is on a distinguished road sufyan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bikul forex trading ayk boht he risky business hy jis sy ap ya to boht profit earn kr sakty ho or ya phr ap is sy boht loss kr sakty ho is my risk nahi lena acha ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 390 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)