+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: MA Cross - A Different Concept!

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar agr ap achir or best trading karta ho to ap ko boht sara profit maila ga or es profit ko ap yahai chayioo transfer be kar skata hoo es laya to ya forum ha itina accha or best forum ha es laya main es forum ko boht zadia passnad karta hoon ta ka hum bot sara profit earned kar sakta hain as lye mehnat zarori haiiiiiii.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-20), ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are various tools provided by the forex forum if you use them correctly and in this way you will be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money and you have to watch the market carefully and make the right entries to the market so you should be able to get profit and your entry must end with results and you have to be happy and relaxed and the indicators should be hi hi ha tarah se samjha jaaye to achi baat hai, kyunki indicator to sath mein trade because thoda sa easy hota hai bhai, indicator bhai jayda hote is important hai bas use because of aana chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

camefx (2019-06-30), dha Q (2019-06-26)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan Bhai is the only person who has been able to use his name because he has changed his name, and he has changed his name because he knows that he is going to have to leave his house because he is a brother. If you have any strategies to tell you that you have the ability to comment on a strategic basis, then you will be able to make an appointment with an applicant based on the information provided by the assessee.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

meikarta (2019-06-27)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a 5 EMA crossover and 8 EMA on the daily chart. For stop loss I use low or high for the previous day (depending on whether we are short or short). Or if it's too close or too far away, so the risk / reward ratio will be too low, I draw fib lines on the daily chart and trend lines to try and take important support and resistance points and stop it. I always prioritize points where the market has bounced before.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

dr forex (2019-06-27)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good at the beginning when the movement can be predicted as seen by the daily chart but when you look at a range of 5 days and there will be a jump, and have a sell / buy line, then this will be a useless strategy. Stop Loss must be maintained, but there will still be significant losses once you use this strategy and nails will be present, nails are common now in this holiday season because there are huge demands on some major currencies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2019-06-27)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more about how to translate a string from an index to a string of people that have been classified as stratigans, but you do not want to be a part of this organization, you have to be careful about what you have to do with diprogram. If you have not been able to contact me at any time, I have been able to spend a lot of time with you, but if I do not know how to do it, then I have an analysis of 100 yakin that I can not do.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have not been able to upload an application that has been imported, then you have to go to the main page for more information and if you are not interested in publishing your forex, then you can use it to sell it or you can not even get it here. . I have an indenter name, and I have a lot of information about how many people are saying that they have a lot of money, but they do not even know what they are doing, they can use them in the same way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

niat (2019-06-29)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, thank you for sharing ... I have read about indicators, there are many concepts about MA. What is the difference ? can you compare your concepts with other ma concepts? maybe the comparison makes us understand your concept ... maybe more images please and For moving averages the exponential moving average is 10 and shows moving averages 144 exponential fast moving averages show moving average selling signals and buy 10 exponential fact moving averages and show the moving average 144 good exponential market trand

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's the most different concept in the world so I've read about indicators ma, there are many concepts about MA. What is the difference ? can you compare your concepts with other ma concepts? maybe the comparison makes us understand your concept, and become a cool friend of mine. and first you have to read about indicators ma, there are many concepts about MA. What is the difference ? can you compare your concepts with other ma concepts? maybe the comparison makes us understand your concept, so use EMA as a filter like me.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir, learn your own technique well to help make purchases and sales using thirty-four high schools and 3 mixes of SMMA. I have a question: with this strategy, the number of groups Consider Income, Reduction in reductions and administration of cash to use. make sure you give us all the tests if we all only have US $ 100 cash to get started. thank you very much, sir. and I first saw new high school indicators such as RSI zoom, is that a special indicator? and I want to ask, for events or opportunities like that to occur every day, or occur only a few times a week?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast