+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch All Swings!

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this looks like a simple thing to do, but I still have problems knowing how to set up SL and TP as well and maybe for that we need to know the entry and exit points too, and here the problem is, it is difficult to show it and the best tool for new brokers back I used this with 3 bollingerbnds with internet settings for scalping the perposing signal from this indicator I confirmed with Bollinger band and it's a pretty good setting. But this whole does not provide a clear picture of the future meaningful steps to come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-09-12)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this amazing strategy and indicator maybe I should try this strategy in a demo first before trying it in a real account but thanks for sharing hope this strategy fits my scalping trading style and it's brilliant, you use a combination of excellent indicators, by combining moving averages and oscillators in a single expert system, so that it will be easier for beginners to find good positions to enter the market. I have seen you full of indicators of success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your strategy. But I think this will be very helpful if you give more explanation about it. Meanwhile I have downloaded it and tried to understand it in my chart. But which time frame works best and also where do the currency pairs do you use it for? and it faces a similar ellipse to do, but I still have trouble mating how to set up SL and TP with alter and maybe for that we need to mate bushel content and move contacts too, and here is the difficulty, it is counting to direct it

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    theek hai bhai style, but the problem here is trading is here and there, what about the flat ema cross market, how about the surge and if the trade is not trned higher if it will not run in the direction it has only crossed ema., if theforex maother is happy he will rain at $ but what if he gets angry whatever sl tp, small strategy or something .. please make no mistake I like me but there is no clarity in this matter and I think swing trading is the best for experience and professionals, because it provides a large profit from the market in a short amount of time but we must identify the correct market swing. I do swing trading in the middle of the week

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This looks basic to do, but apart from all that I got the problem of knowing how to set up SL further with TP and maybe for that we have to know the cross point and exit point too, and this is the problem, it's difficult to show and forex trader ne sahi swing catch kiya hai to uske baad he usko fortunately milenga, traders have to swing tradig as karhle learn because hoga, eska market i am a trader ko bahut faida mil sakta hai so that wo ache se samajhta hai

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OrexForex is the best way to learn and on Forex forums I will get some very important knowledge and experience in life and it will bring positive thoughts in mind and this is not just about answers from threads that have been posted. and I trust your assets but the requirements for disposition of angels so I aim if we do that in the exhibition plan so when we get a friendly module then our period uses it our etchings are exchanged with the purpose of my thoughts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hosyah For This Useful Post:

ngomong (2019-06-30)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very good strategy and looks really good on your chart, but I am usually very skeptical about capturing all the changes in the market, I prefer to be alone and observe things from a neutral point of view and I am also very careful about moving trade average cross. and achi baat hi so that the application of ice kam mai swing ko sath kam kame hai fer app es kam mai achi get income sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum es kam mai pratice se acha paisa kama sakte hai bai sa ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollars no amount of ki is lost hoti hai bai saab ji

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a strategy that leads to strategy, but it is important to know how to trade in a business that has a high level of business and is able to apply real trading and get a test for the first time. and I used to say that I tried to test the test before using the strategy, but I have used a strategy that you must use to help me find the right person to do the job, but I have a lot of problems with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

volatip (2019-06-26)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately your indicator of trading strategy swings is very good and can be used by forex members to make successful trading so I also want to use this indicator when I use swing strategies in my trading in the coming days, so I thank you for this thread and waise to swing your car trade fortunately to get because it's easy to get rid of hai hi, if you only pray for hot hai hi, your main curl is not good yaha par hum logo ko mein profit trade swing acha get karne ko mil sakta hi.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

yandri (2019-06-27)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan lakin hum ismain use waqat uis ko catch ker sakaty hain jab humain in main se acha profit hsil nhi ho rha hota hai sikllya humain ismain se us waqat tk acha profit hasil bnnhi ho sakata hai jb hum ismain mahant nhi kerty hain toh humain is main se us waqat tk ismain se kuch b hasil nhi hota hai isleya humain ismai kosjhish kernic jhaya ka humain is main exprnce hasil ho kun ka is se huamin bohat e acha benifit hasil ho ksata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open