+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Direction Of the Market!

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded this indicator and I will use it first on my demo account and check it very well after checking it on the demo so I will apply it to a real account if it will give me good results. and apne ak acha the indicators share kiya h jis simple aur fast trading idea of sharing kiya ha qk bro the movement of the market is fast ha kh minto i want to talk about the haan haan y inidcator jab b movement achi ho for my straight line and profit from the trade in jis se karne trade as sekhne me b kaif please mil ha ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make the right analysis to find out the right market direction that is very important and only this basis we can try to make money and get good profits and for that to predict the direction of the market we take fundamental assistance and technical analysis. and markeet ki in the direction of tabdeel time, the price of the mark mark is not good, but for the second time for the second time, the main ticket, the main mark is the one for the hot ha es k, the ko chart, meta trader 2 aur 5 dono playing ha ha say usay asani aay samjha if so that the aap markeet ki the direction of maloom because chahtay han to analyze you use apko mile jay gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good traders, their market direction is very important for you to be a good trader, you have to learn to be a successful trader, you have to do hard work, be a good trader and always learn from them. and hum logo ko ka yaha par trend to sath mein hi karna hota hai, trend so badiya mile jata hai to bhai uske sath mein trade karke hum logo ko bahut achi income hoti hai, trend is our friend bhai isko follow hi hi hope.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about how to respond to a questionnaire, then you will be able to contact any person who has a right to comment on this question. If you are a person who is a good indicator of how much money you have received, but you have not been able to make an appointment with us, then we will be able to make an appointment with you, so that we can understand why we are dealing with technological disorders.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators help many traders to see the direction of the market and they trade it. but not all indicators Because I lost money because of the hot news or not the news effect perfectly and legitimate, how come he was pre-mature, thinking about forex, I have to hen hen the price action, how come the trade is lagging me, hojate hen so hume chaiye k hum sahi as karne trade lagaha ha

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more about how to use this product, you have to admit that you have an analogy of pedagogy, or if you have any knowledge of how to do it, then you have a right to know how to do business in the world, and that is why you can change your forex market. I am happy that I am able to do a lot of work that I can do to help myself, but I do not know how to overcome it and I want to know how to do it, but I do not know what to do. It is a tragedy that I am able to buy a foreign exchange in a foreign country, but I have a lot of money that I can buy.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi derication bot the market ka koi pata nhi chata ha es laya mauja to bhai aj tak es ka bra main koi pata nahi chala ak ap ko plhaa sa pata chala jaya ka ab market garna wali ha ya up hona wali ha koi pata nhi chalta pata nahi ka ha.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-20), ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to know the direction of the forex market. Your friend's trend is what is known by many forex market traders but traders are still looking for strategies or indicators that will make them know the trends and trade with the trend and painting indicators are not easy to use for each trader and usually trendy leading indicators will repaint when they give a wrong signal because if we use the indicator painting strategy on the market.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kamu baat untuk sachh hai ki foraix say koi bhi indikator 100 pairsain sahi nahi chhalt hai par agar achchhai achchhai 2 4 indikator ko mil kar aik strataigi ban kar mainggunakan kisi niyam sai jod dain untuk mainyalakan aik achchh hasil pairdagangan hamain mil sakt hai jismai kamai bhi achchhi hogi hamari. dan arah pasar tairgantung pad dat fundamaintal dan taiknis. pasar foraix say invaistasi kar kai ap untung ban saktai haii. pairgairakan pasar valas, dat kaiuangan dan aikonomi tairgantung pad karyany. pairdagangan valas dan untung untung ban saktai haii.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to tell you that I have been able to send you a message from my name and I have been able to send you a message that I have written a lot about the name of the person, but I have told you that I have a long way to go for the money that I have received. We have to do what we want to do in order to earn money from foreign countries, but we have to deal with it, but it is very difficult for us to come to terms with you or to make sure you have received a request from us. The tab is going to be moving in a moving average by the amount of time you spend on it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

camefx (2019-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)