+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 485 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4844

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think is possible if u trade 5 pair and each pair u farm 10 pip , just use a breakout stratagy on 5 pair and maybe u ill get it
    and say maybe cuz there is a donwfall for this tactic , u can sofer loss too , never forget a good MM
    in every trade u make

sammy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to me to be able to make a profit 50 pps every day, we should already have a trading plan is perfect. tekhnikal analysis skills have been good and we also have to be used with strict management. I think this is a very difficult thing, because I own every day is only able to generate profits 20 pps.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess by 50 points you mean 50 pips of profit every day. well i could suggest 5 trades yielding 10pips per trade could give you the 50 pips that u seek. the real trick would be to identifying those trades that could yield you 10 pips without fail. that is not easy. there could be loosing trades as well as winning ones but all in all if you could have 5 winning trades giving 10 pips each you can reach the target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kim View Post
    it is very easy to take 50 pips as a target every day because the price moves more than 100 pips every day so if we can take half of them we will make 50 pips
    what?you say its very easy?i think is great.and you must give 50 pips strategy to get it, share it here is not a problem if indeed it is the best.because to get 50 pips for me is a very difficult and requires extra time.

Junior Member Madushanka is an unknown quantity at this point Madushanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person called Austin Winston has devoted special attention to make the Fast 50 Pips Profit as simple as possible and easy to trade. It is a 100% mechanical system. Each aspect of trading is explained thoroughly so you trade with no doubt and maximum confidence.

The Fast 50 Pips Profit System is completely universal and does not depend on your broker nor your platform.. you can trade with MetaTrader broker, NinjaTrader or TradeStation and generates profits on daily basis.

Unlike most strategies which require complex indicators and analysis tools, he believes that in business and Forex: 'the simpler, the better' so his systems are simple and tested.

There are many system nowadays that just come and go.. they appear to be profitable for some period but soon they begin losing money, and a lot of it.

His system is based on the psychology of traders which does not change. It is profitable for years and as long as the basic brain processes doesn't change our system will continue to profit and prosper.
    Last edited by Madushanka; 2012-07-23 at 10:09 PM. Reason: because of some grammartical mistakes

Member forex man is an unknown quantity at this point forex man's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex it is possible to make 50 pips in a day but i am not sure that a trader can get 50 pips every day in these markets because the market is variable and sometimes the market becomes so quiet or so violent .

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomplete View Post
    hi bro,i do not think that anyone can answer this question. because there is no such a extra way to earn 50 pips each day. market does not move as the same way in everyday. 50 pips is a big target to be achieved in a day. if you have a big capital and good experience and knowledge and practice this is achievable.best of luck forex trading.
    I think if you have training opportunities for offline, then you can follow in order to more quickly master the science of forex. Next could be realized in the demo and real trading.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    50 points is not easy to achieve every day. market can't allow this profit let along we are.but I believe if you invest a big capital and a good strategy together with vast knowledge and practice more ane more, this target may be fulfil.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think that if you have a big capital and good strategy together with knowledge and practice this is achievable you can earn more the 50 pips or even in minus pips.

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wonder when i see topic like this because i think no one can determine is he
    became winner or loser so how we can determine a fixed profit per day ?? i think it is so difficult

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 485 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)