+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 485 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. The target you mentioned here is an unreasonable target in forex trading because we cannot produce daily profits in our forex trading. 50 pips is possible, but there will be days when traders can finish trading with less than 50 pips or even in minus pips. and can get 50 Pep days and good but this learning strategy and here Alascalbenj can get you to check out Pep a lot during the day, but I guess it achieves greed and opens a trade contract without good capital management to bear your open contract until you get 50 pips per day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a fact, friend. I think I don't need to make 50 points every day, I don't think anyone can answer this question. Because there is no way to succeed in getting 50 pips is a great place to be achieved in one day, if you count a great and virtuous strategy along with sound and this pattern can be realized. and you will find many questions that will be asked quite often by those who run their own home business. One of them is this one. "How can it make $ 100 a day?" I don't know why $ 100 seems to be a magical goal line, after all. Maybe ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you refer to making 50 pips then they don't guarantee that you can make 50 pips every day. If not, you can also depend on someone's warning and then you can make sure to have income above 50 pips per day. incredible luck. I think it's very difficult to be able to produce 50 pips per day, but if you only trade, when you become a professional trader, you will do this. I encourage you to learn about technical analysis and candlestick analysis, price action.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to achieve a very competent strategy and you need to master it for a long time, if you want to make 50pips profit every day. But I tell you, for that it is very difficult to target and consistently win 50 pips each during the day. I get a look at almost high-spirited traders to target 10 pips each during the day and they can also be called profitable because of the reason they are aligned. So it's better to target slighter for that reason it's easier. You need several things to be able to produce 50 pips a day. first of them is good analytical skills, I get 50 pips a day many times with a perfect assessment of Forex market movements. Forex traders must have daily monitoring of different currency pairs to enter the market, so that traders' observations every day can provide traders with a 50 pips advantage. You also need to practice more.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A professional trader can earn 50 points every day. You need to trade with forex discipline for a long period of time from your capital. You need to get a little money but a big pipe every day. You may not be able to make profits every day but your profits must outweigh your losses. The market does not move in the same way every day. 50 pips is a big target that must be achieved in a few days. You will never get points in forex trading. they have no point system in forex. But if you talk about getting 50 pips then they are not guaranteed that you can get around 50 pips every day!

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if you talk about getting 50 pips then they don't guarantee that you can get 50 pips every day. But if you think long term then just try hedging and scalping. There will be days when traders can finish trading with less than 50 pips or even in minus pips. If you open trades many times by collecting 10 points after trading and trading several times a day it will be a scalping method, there is also no risk, all there is a risk, because trading is a little better, we must make profit targets within a few weeks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think in Forex trading like this, you only need to do your best and stay patient and learn so you will get a profit with a little luck, we cannot give you a strategy that will cause losses and will get you 50 points a day and profit permanent! , Try your thoughts and your strategies and plans depending on your skills and learning. It's better to have a short-term strategy for the requirements you mentioned. If not, you can also rely on other people's signals and then you can be sure to have a profit of more than 50 pips per day.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using indicators like moving averages and trends using M15 tf up then you can take 50 pips quickly. I got 50 pips in a short time when the market changes. between European and American session sessions, both have high movements. Trade twice by taking a profit of 25 pips in each trade. then we will get 50 pips a day. to get 50 pips in a trade will be difficult, then we can trade twice to make it easier.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can get 50 points every day from trading forex in this way if you invest big money in forex trading and if you work very honestly and if you work hard and if you use full knowledge about trading, then I think you can benefit both from forex trading and you can get 50 points every day from forex trading. You will never leave because the indicator is a moving average trend indicator. we must know that the forex market is a very volatile market to get points in forex trading. That is the way I know I have made a profit not profit.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may never have some Forex trading points and. There is no foreign exchange system. However, it has been talked about the next pips of 100 pips of leather can not get 10 days. However, with that in mind long-term by itself, trying to learn from scalping, hedge funds. I will do these strategies now, so far, to win several ways. However, to start the capital needed for this. To get 50 pips also involves your account balance for this target, it is very difficult to get this with a low balance and it is very important then knowledge of your level on the Forex market if you are under all kinds of sources that move the market up or down points, maybe but You will work hard for this purpose.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 485 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)